Michael D

Merlin R.o
« on: April 23, 2006, 04:36:47 pm »
Hi All
             I`m thinking about getting a merlin can anyone tell me if they are any good, how long the filters last and will i save on resin.  Michael D

Tim Morton

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an axe!!
Craigavon, N.Ireland

Simon Carter

Re: Merlin R.o
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 07:23:54 pm »
I have one. It wasn't a good purchase for me as the waste ratio is too high as I am on a meter. I bought it in a rush as my RO was broken & it seemed like a good idea at the time. I used it for about a fortnight. I'll sell it cheap if you are interested, otherwise I'm going to stick it on ebay. I just want to get shot of it as I know I  will never use it. An expensive mistake, but the only issue was the waste. If you are not on a meter, then I'm sure it's a good bit of kit.
Onwards and Upwards...

Michael D

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 07:27:52 pm »
Hi Simon.
               How much are you asking for the merlin?
                   Michael D

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 10:25:05 pm »
what a load of tosh...sorry........... why are you complaining about the waste...every single ro produces waste water.....ok so the merlin ratio is maybe higher than normal but a merlin still produces water quicker than any other ro and if you have a pump or fast water pressure then the flow rate is even lower.............dont listen to people telling you merlins are no good because they are..

Im on a meter and my resin costs are down by £4,800 per year and my water bill is £600 per year.............???????? use more water save more resin....i dont think your answer is quite right there

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 10:35:28 pm »
hi simon, likewise how much for the merlin email me etm-man@tiscali.co.uk
regards
paul