b+hwindows

Round for Sale s.yorks
« on: April 22, 2006, 05:01:28 pm »
Due to other commitments I am having to sell some of my work as I am struggling to keep up. This work is situated in Rotherham town centre, South Yorkshire and is easily accessable from Sheffield, Barnsley and Doncaster.

This work is completable in a day an half and takes on average £140 once every fortnight. (£280 for two days work a month)

These houses consist of a mixture of terraced houses and three bedroomed semis. The total number of houses for sale is 49 although 21 of these are once monthly work. All this work is on the same few streets apart from 6 houses which are on a new housing estate at Wickersley which is continuing to be expanded so potentially more custom to come.

The prices of these houses have not risen for some time so a rise could be done after a few cleans.

I am asking £600 (o.v.n.o.) for this work an look forward to hearing from you. Will work round with you once if required. Tel 07908439912

shammy steve

Re: Round for Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 06:49:30 pm »
What are the climbs like on the terraced houses.  Are they large terraced or are they normal two up two downs.

b+hwindows

Re: Round for Sale s.yorks
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 06:28:32 pm »
climbs are not bad,the work is compact ,phone 07908439912 for deatails               cheers