Allways Cleaning

new unger pole
« on: April 21, 2006, 09:52:28 pm »
hi has anyone tried or bought one of these new poles and are they anygood
paul

Re: new unger pole
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 10:36:19 pm »
which pole do you mean? unger hiflo carbontec??? ???

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 07:47:47 am »
yup the expensive one  :o

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 12:51:45 pm »
hi i had a look at it at the show i don't think it was very practical was my personal opinion depends what sort of work you are doing ? its no good for domestic more a comercial only pole . i use a power pole best thing i've bought

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 08:09:25 am »
doesnt look half a bad pole but as you say it depends on what you do .I am starting out on domestic and the first real customer ,well someone i know was in a block of flats on the third floor and my standard 18ft did not quite reach. I also purchased a small extender pole up to 6 feet and now I could do with a 24 ft so not to struggle with soffits etc. just didnt want to keep lots of poles in van. so thought a 40ft or so where i could take out sections make it into a 3 section 18ft and just add the extra bits as the job demanded. If I managed to get something a bigger I would want to go straight in and do it without having to go through the learning curve of picking yet another pole 24 or 30 ft and then find I could not reach a skylight or something. So power pole, who sells this one and would it fulfill the criteria above?
Thank you for your reply tcs.
regards paul. :)

Jon T.C.

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 10:05:57 am »
I have an Unger carbon tec on order. When it arrives in the next 2 weeks  8) , I will be selling my 48ft powerpole  ( 6 x 8FT sections ).The carbon tec, As Tartan says " it's not really practical for domestic". The powerpole is very versatile, and can be used for domestic and commercial. However as my work, seems now to be becoming more commercial, I have opted for the Unger pole.

Regards Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 10:41:35 am »
arh thank you jon do you have a link for the specs, and the normall qestion price? of your old pole and if you dont mind where did you order the carbontec from
regards
paul

Jon T.C.

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 12:04:19 pm »
The carbon tec was ordered through a local supplier, powerpole only used about half a dozen times, so £450 plus I will also have available the followimg accessories at additional cost:-

gutter hook, jet washer, nozzles pk 5, pressure wash trigger and hi pressure hose

Regards Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 08:44:40 pm »
thanks for reply jon but can u give me a link so i can look the pole up. Again many thanks.
paul

Jon T.C.

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 09:00:26 pm »
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 10:51:58 pm »
ah thank you
regards
paul