UK General Cleaning Forum > General Cleaning Forum

waterless car cleaning

<< < (2/9) > >>

no_water_no_wet:
so what you are saying is that all the experienced valeters in these prestige showrooms are wrong in their choice and that the five valeters i know with over 30 years service between them are also wrong in choosing it. i think we should agree to disagree, before we do that i assume you have put the no-wet through its paces.

>:(

james44:
yes i have had a sample as i say i found it same as dri wash even the bottles look the same,each having 17 different ingerdients each to our own i suppose.

jb_valet:
???HI James

have just come on board and caught yours and no wets running battle,  well thats what it looks like to me.

i dont think you have tried the no wet product, and are confusing it with dri-wash or similar, no wet from when i have used it is nothing like the others.

the dri guard lists over 64 ingredients not 17 and the bottles are nothing like each other nor the smell.

everyone to their own i agree, i have many years experience in the game and you cant stop the future, yes there are a lot of bad waterless products as there is normal polish, but no wet is top class, and americans only slate most of them because they want to stick to the cheap crap and water.

DP:
Sorry for butting in here and not being experienced at all in this field, but reading the above, I have to ask the question, "what exactly is wrong with cheap crap and water"? It seems to have worked and proved itself for many years and I suspect much longer then any expensive modern crap.

My point is if there is a modern product as you say that offers a real economical or viable benefit then that’s evolution, great.

However lets keep it in perspective, as there has to be a reason why people still want to use or revert back to water and cheap crap. After all it still keeps many millions of people gainfully employed across all fields, can they still all be wrong?

Just another point of view, that’s all and please remember that anti ageing cream has a vast number of ingredients as well, but it has never managed to stop my wife looking older every single day.   :(

Ps. does your stuff work on people by any chance?  ;)

no_water_no_wet:
hi DP

leaving out the argument what is better, the main point of waterless products being produced was because some states in the U.S.A banned car washing to preserve water stocks.

if every one stopped to think the average amount of water being wasted is something like 80/90 litres using a pressure washer and even worse change that to gallons with a hose pipe then you get the idea.

Now put those figures in to the mix with thousands upon thousands of car dealers washing cars daily you will soon realise what we are wasting. Now thats not the main reason why council car parks are now canceling contracts with the car washers, it,s because that cheap rubbish like wash n wax and the like are filtering down into rivers and waterways causing toxins to damage wildlife and worse it is contaminating our own water source which is costing more and more to clean .
here is some food for thought for everyone, less than one per cent of the total water on this planet is fit for human consumption and we are wasting it on car cleaning, thats why i became a waterless supplier.
Thank you jb valet  for your input on no_wet and if you contact me i can now supply you instead of you having to get delivery from Scotland.

Love to you all even you James
nwnw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version