UK General Cleaning Forum > General Cleaning Forum

waterless car cleaning

(1/9) > >>

no_water_no_wet:
;) why are we still cleaning cars etc the same way as 40 years ago, water is no longer the way, we are in the 21st century and as usual the americans have left us miles behind.

this is not advertising as the company whose web site i say look at will not accept any work, but view www.blueplanetvaleting.com to see the future.

i am not a valeter, just a woman who demos but these guys are the business and what they dont know about valeting you could get on a stamp.

Lyn

replacement:
I sometimes use my Water Fed Pole to wash my car ( got a wicked 2ft Pole now ), no cleaning the water off after just leave to dry. Comes up sooo good had a few people stop and ask how much i charge. Might look into it with pure water cos it dont half look good after.

Justin

james44:
no- water-no wet    Most of the good american detailers slate waterless valeting  because it`s a coating not a protective if you do your research you will find that out,it`s not a big thing over there to the detailers in the know, they just rubbish it

no_water_no_wet:
Sorry James
But your wrong there, no-wet is not like the other products dri guard etc, it contains caranuba wax and kaolin clay amonst other things and as been approved by all the major paint manufactures worldwide. it is not a glaze but a high class polish and my research is based on my visits to the states. you might also be interested to know that in the uk there are jaguar dealers and merc as well as lexus dealers to name just a few who have endorsed it and are using it.
--- Quote ---no- water-no wet    Most of the good american detailers slate waterless valeting  because it`s a coating not a protective if you do your research you will find that out,it`s not a big thing over there to the detailers in the know, they just rubbish it
--- End quote ---

james44:
same stuff different name sorry!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version