Dave Willis

Re: heart scare.......so taking the rest of the week off....
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2020, 08:18:25 am »
Calm down Daz, you’ll give yourself a heart attack!

Simon Trapani

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2020, 10:26:46 am »
Just look after yourself Dazmond & get well soon.

the thing is IM NOT ILL!i feel totally normal apart from the slightly annoying side affects of these drugs......

I know you do look after yourself & are not ill as such. I just meant be well & take it easy.

dazmond

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2020, 10:38:42 am »

the thing is IM NOT ILL!i feel totally normal apart from the slightly annoying side affects of these drugs......

I know you do look after yourself & are not ill as such. I just meant be well & take it easy.

Cheers mate....I'm off out for a good walk with the dog then me and the missus have booked the local toby carvery for 630pm.....we ve missed their sunday dinners during lockdown!....😄👍
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2020, 12:48:30 pm »
If you like a meal like that are you sure you are used to 5* hotels Daz,I wouldn’t eat at the 1 near to me for free m8.

dazmond

« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2020, 05:14:23 pm »
If you like a meal like that are you sure you are used to 5* hotels Daz,I wouldn’t eat at the 1 near to me for free m8.

You cant beat the toby carvery near my missus house...really good.....we ve been going there for nearly 8 years now and know some of the staff well.....they certainly know how to cook the best sunday roasts.....👍

NWH

« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2020, 05:18:13 pm »
I went in 1 a few years ago and it was more like a soup kitchen.

deeege

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2020, 05:42:32 pm »

You cant beat the toby carvery near my missus house...really good.....we ve been going there for nearly 8 years now and know some of the staff well.....they certainly know how to cook the best sunday roasts.....👍

Which ones that Daz? The only ones I know near here are to be avoided, especially on a Sunday.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

NWH

« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2020, 07:24:26 pm »
🤣🤣 most of em just serve up crap that’s when the tight one in the family says come on I’ll buy you a Sunday roast 🤣🤣

dazmond

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2020, 08:26:33 pm »

Which ones that Daz? The only ones I know near here are to be avoided, especially on a Sunday.

Winwick rd.....been going there for years!strange today though...half the tables than normal,took over 30 mins to get served as you cant help yourself.......it was worth it though....👍😄

NWH

« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2020, 10:56:05 pm »
You must have found a one off then m8 the one I went in near to me was awful and as far as I’ve been told most of em in the south are rubbish.

jk999

« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2020, 11:36:52 pm »
Each one has different chefs dazmond s probably dropped on a good one with excellent chefs

G Griffin

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2020, 01:18:17 am »
There's a Transit for sale in the buy and sell section. Diesel heater, heated seats, air con and a free Roland electric drumkit thrown in.
Worth a punt?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2020, 01:23:25 am »

the thing is IM NOT ILL!
That could be your epitaph.

Listen to your dotors, Daz.
Hope you're soon back in good health, mate .
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

jonboywalton75

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2020, 09:42:01 am »

Winwick rd.....been going there for years!strange today though...half the tables than normal,took over 30 mins to get served as you cant help yourself.......it was worth it though....👍😄

I've been in that one Daz
I did a builders clean a few years back agter a refurb ;D

NWH

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2020, 12:11:38 pm »
All you can eat 🤣🤣🤣,quality establishments you take the Mrs too Daz.

Rob.Hall

« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2020, 11:57:07 am »
Hows it going NWH?

Rob.Hall

« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2020, 11:57:57 am »
Hows it going NWH?

Are you feeling a little more normal now?

Spotfree

« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2020, 10:33:56 pm »
Hi Daz, scary that mate.

I suffer from ectopic beats on a daily basis, I had all the checks done a few years ago and the cardio didn't seem bothered so I try not to be.

Stress, caffeine, and oddly enough a bad night's sleep all contribute. Probably more factors I'm not aware of too.

Hows your weight now? I remember you saying you were roughly my height (6"3) but around 17st. I've just dropped down to 14st from 14 and half.

Weight has a huge impact on our health. Measure your waist, if its more than half your height then that's a bad health indicator.

In a way its nice to see it doesn't bother you too much, but not sure that's a good thing?

Keep well mate.

tom20001

« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2020, 11:31:49 pm »
Sorry to hear about this Daz , hope you are recovering well and back on the glass before long . Take care

dazmond

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2020, 08:29:16 am »
Hi Daz, scary that mate.

I suffer from ectopic beats on a daily basis, I had all the checks done a few years ago and the cardio didn't seem bothered so I try not to be.

Stress, caffeine, and oddly enough a bad night's sleep all contribute. Probably more factors I'm not aware of too.

Hows your weight now? I remember you saying you were roughly my height (6"3) but around 17st. I've just dropped down to 14st from 14 and half.

Weight has a huge impact on our health. Measure your waist, if its more than half your height then that's a bad health indicator.

In a way its nice to see it doesn't bother you too much, but not sure that's a good thing?

Keep well mate.

I'm fine..had a week off...back on the glass now...I've got to take beta blockers,blood thinners and probably statins for the rest of my life now.....cholesterol check came back 6.4.......going for another blood test next week...

I'm 6ft,2in and currently weighing in at 17 stone 9 pounds.....looking forward to the gyms reopening that's for sure!👍😁