Shrek

Re: heart scare.......so taking the rest of the week off....
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2020, 09:05:27 am »
Hi Daz, scary that mate.

I suffer from ectopic beats on a daily basis, I had all the checks done a few years ago and the cardio didn't seem bothered so I try not to be.

Stress, caffeine, and oddly enough a bad night's sleep all contribute. Probably more factors I'm not aware of too.

Hows your weight now? I remember you saying you were roughly my height (6"3) but around 17st. I've just dropped down to 14st from 14 and half.

Weight has a huge impact on our health. Measure your waist, if its more than half your height then that's a bad health indicator.

In a way its nice to see it doesn't bother you too much, but not sure that's a good thing?

Keep well mate.

I'm fine..had a week off...back on the glass now...I've got to take beta blockers,blood thinners and probably statins for the rest of my life now.....cholesterol check came back 6.4.......going for another blood test next week...

I'm 6ft,2in and currently weighing in at 17 stone 9 pounds.....looking forward to the gyms reopening that's for sure!👍😁

Vulnerable category now daz! Be careful out there and wash your hands 🖐 🤚

dazmond

« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2020, 06:16:25 pm »
i need to get myself a pill box this weekend or im gonna forget to take all these pills! ;D
price higher/work harder!

jk999

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2020, 12:12:04 am »
What ever you do dont put them out of site because if your like me you will forget them

RPCCS

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2020, 12:04:55 pm »
You are wise Daz taking the week off, you only get one shot at life, so look after yourself. There's more to life than work
Cheers Rich