Jake6655

How to get cleaning contracts
« on: July 26, 2012, 05:04:49 am »
Anyone can learn how to start a cleaning business without any capital  - providing you know how to get cleaning contracts that have a value in their own right.
*You must avoid domestic cleaning because You will never earn enough money from domestic cleaning or one-off cleaning jobs. The real money is to be made from the value of your cleaning business.
*You want your service prices to be competitive with other cleaning contractors, but you also want to win some contracts in the beginning to get your company started.
*Study the competition for cleaning services in the area. Focus on companies offering cleaning services in the chosen niche.

Starting a Window Washing Service is easy but there are many things you MUST KNOW in order to succeed.

ccwc1

Re: How to get cleaning contracts
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 02:09:24 pm »
Hi jake, read your post and i would like to say that i am a new comer to the window cleaning services.
I have a little chod of cash work at the moment i.e. (Houses) which i am in the process of building more cash work up.
But would like to ask if you could help me out with how i go about getting contract work, how do you know what price to give and what are the many more thing i must know to succeed. Many thanks craig.

Angel eduardo

Re: How to get cleaning contracts
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 09:05:45 pm »
I would love to know how to succeed on my business, I have just started a cleaning company in London but I am finding difficult to engage contracts right now

Regards
Eduardo