Trevor Knight

Subcontract Work required In Southampton
« on: August 12, 2005, 06:18:13 am »
Gent's can you help??

I have operated as a window cleaner for 14 years and I have a very well established business covering mainly the north of Hampshire, however, I have now been asked to clean a contract in Southampton which I cannot refuse as it ties in with other work I do for the same client in the north of Hampshire. Does anyone have any work they are interested in sub contracting out to me so i can make my journey to Southampton a more viable one. I am not concerned what size the buildings are as I have to go there anyway. Any work on a route from Southampton back to Andover via Romsey, Winchester and Stockbridge would be suitable. We used unmarked vehicles to avoid any confusion with your clients and we ONLY take instruction from you and not directly with your client. I cannot sub out my job in Southampton otherwise i would before anyone ask's. If you can help I would be very grateful, don't worry, am not into trying to steal your work and will happily sign any contract to this effect. Please email me info@firstcleanservices.co.uk if you can help. best wishes to you all. Regards, Trevor Knight - www.firstcleanservices.co.uk
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire