bengiles

pole system for sale unbeatable price!!
« on: July 06, 2004, 01:26:33 pm »
how does this sound!!! :o

1 x 460L plastic welded baffled water tank (4x2x2)
1 x de-ioniser
1 x TDS (total dissolved solids) meter
3 x bags replacement resin (virgin)
1 x 8 foot pole
1 x 18 foot pole
1 x 30 foot pole
1 x 40 foot pole
1 x 12v, 95 psi pump
1 x powder coated steel hose trolley
1 x 50m coil tricoflex hose pipe
all stainless steel / plastic fittings
next day delivery nationwide

all this for £1400 + vat!!!!! :o

or if you only need a couple of poles and a 60 psi pump I can reduce the cost even further!!

all sizes of tanks in stock, and i can make any size you require!! ::)

call me on 07970 918641 or on 01239 621821 to discuss your requirements. ::)

thanks for looking. Ben :D

bengiles

Re: pole system for sale unbeatable price!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 01:14:11 pm »
anyone have any comments about this system??

i have sold about 35 systems this year, and all the feedback has been excellent.  just wondered if anyone thinks the system is expensive..... cheap..... rediculous..... etc.

regards ben

clearerview

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 01:20:20 pm »
hi, can you tell me what the maximum reach of the system is? IF i was to purchase one would there be any training involved?

Regards Clive

Philip Hanson

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 09:52:15 pm »
Hello Ben,

Here are my thoughts on your system:

A good price, no doubt about that.

An optional RO unit would be nice for those who live in hard water areas

Maybe too many poles, I dont know of many ppl who use an 8ft, but you did say for a lower price you can have fewer.

460 Litre tank is a good size, but customers need to know that this would only be appropriate if their vehicle's payload weight was enough.  For example my van will only hold a 300 ltr system, but as you say, if requested you'd be able to supply a smaller tank.

Tricoflex hose is the best, so good on you for choosing it.

Is it a self-install system?  I would be concerned about the system's security in my van if it wasnt fitted by an expert.

-Philip

PS I'm not meaning to critisize your system in any way, just give my honest opinion.  If you would like me to delete this, I'll be happy to.
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

bengiles

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 09:02:35 pm »
dont delete it, all advice is good!!  thanks for the reply.

i find a small 8' pole excellent for all low level windows, walls, doors etc, so maybee thats why i add it in the package.  it is reall a self assembly system, but the tank does have ratchet strap points and fixings for bolting to the base of a van.  pay load is really important and is the first thing i ask when taking an order.  i have sold over 60 systems now and am really greatfull for the info.  the reason i dont offer an RO system is that most of my customers are traditional squeegee and applicator users who just want to diversify into reach and wash, hence for someone who wants to use the system for say 1 or 2 days a week i think including the initial outlay difference of about £1000 for resin and £3000 +  the resin system is better value for money.

what do you think?  please send a private message as i think some will think that as this is a buy and sell site i am using it for the wrong thing!!!  

regards ben