kgray82

WANTED!! SPECIAL VILEDA MOP!
« on: July 02, 2004, 12:41:45 am »
Hi!  

I'm looking to source (and buy) a particular kind of Vileda mop for using on my new wooden floors.  It's quite a large mop, not the kind of mop you use with detergent or anything, and the heads can be removed and washed in the machine after use.  It's quite a woolly mophead, not string-like or rag, but very soft.  Can anyone shed any light on where I can find this product?   :-/  I have contacted Vileda, but they haven't got back to me yet.  My friend has got one (but can't remember where she got it from!  ::) ), so I know they exist!  If anyone can help, please email me at:
kirstygray82@aol.com
Many thanks in advance for your help/advice!

Kind regards,
Kirsty   :)

Derek_Walker

Re: WANTED!! SPECIAL VILEDA MOP!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 02:14:22 am »
Hi Kirsty,

The mop you are looking for is probably the flat mopping unit by vileda. They consist of 2 flat cleaning heads, one is a microfibre head for wet cleaning, the other is is designed for dry dust mopping wood / laminate floors.
Try Homebase, B & Q, Woolworths etc. Alternatively try your nearest cleaning suppliers for the contico mops.

kgray82

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 05:58:28 am »
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!   :D :D :D

You have no idea how much hassle I've had trying to source this stupid mop - it's been driving me crazy!!

Thanks again!  You're a genius!  If I win the lottery, I'll be making sure you get a share!

Take care,
Kirsty  :)

cleanmac

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 11:29:17 pm »
Asda sell them too.

carpetx5

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 06:33:45 pm »
I got one £14.99 from big w

kgray82

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 07:01:17 pm »
Thanks everyone!  :)

I managed to buy the mop I was looking for in Homebase - it was the Vileda Ultramax or something like that.  Unfortunately, I think my imagination had run amok and I thought it was some super-duper gadget mop.  Now that I'm using it day in day out (I have a very messy dog and an even messier boyfriend!) it seems to have lost it's 'special-ness'!!!  I did think it was much bigger, and I thought the mopheads were more woolly, but my memory is clearly not something I can rely on!  :-/

Thanks again for all the help; much appreciated!
Take care  :-*