Dusty

Complete Pressure Washing business for sale
« on: June 24, 2004, 12:00:15 am »
Hallo

I have a complete Pressure washing outfit for sale.  

Including...  

VW Transporter L reg van 1.9 diesel in a very nice shade of blue, with side loading door, fully ply lined and it has a sealed factory fitted bulkhead.  I looked at 10/11 vans before looking at this one and it really is in great condition with no faults. It has new brakes and new exhaust and runs like a dream  

Edge Ranger 15-200PT  200 Bar / 2940 Psi, 15 Litres a minute with Honda 11 HP Petrol engine GX spec (not even a year old), with all manuals and original receipt. This is a top spec machine, not to be confused with cheap rubbish that is available.  

Edge rotawash 20" floor Cleaner  
7.2 metre extension lance  
Rotary brush  
Straight brush  
Gutter tool  
70 Metres of High Pressure Hose  
Cut off valve  
1000 litre industrial caged water tank    

All this kit, not including the van, have a list price of over £3000 (not including Vat), and the van is worth about £2000.  

I'll also throw in all the extras you will need to get started.  

My asking price is £3750 for the lot - no Vat.  I have photos of the van and equipment if you would like to see them.  

My email is   m1_winch@hotmail.com or you can phone me on 01246 861 903  

Mark

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Complete Pressure Washing business for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 07:10:46 pm »
Have you got a picture of above?

Shaun

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 10:13:42 pm »
can you post them on this board?

Shaun

Dusty

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 12:23:56 pm »
I would if I knew how... But the insert image Tab only allows me to add the URL of a picture.

But as I have already stated If you are GENUINELY interested you could always email me or even drive the 10 miles to see it for yourself.

Hope this helps