home6442

Re: Why do people argue with mick kent
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2013, 11:51:06 pm »
Mick
Here is one of your posts on the clx.
CLX poles are a pile of poo to over rated by people who are too tight to buy an SLX or Xtreme.
There nothing wrong with saying you think CLX poles are rubbish but why brand anybody who
uses one as being tight.
If you where starting up and could only afford a CLX would this not rub you up the wrong way.

supernova77

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2013, 11:56:19 pm »
Arguments are a waste of energy. Slagging people off is foolish. So what if someone is charging more or less than you. If they taking your customers then you have a right to get upset otherwise it`s their business what they charge.
      People slagged me off when I first came on here but look at me now, I`m building a nice little round & doing myself good.
   Leave people to their own opinions & respect the successful & guide the ones who struggle. Arrogance is sometimes merely confidence badly worded.
  Chill out everyone because at the end of the day we are all fools in comparison to someone or a genius to another.

;)

stuart mc

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2013, 11:59:05 pm »
no to be fair mick you did not start this thread/post whatever it is called

the person that started it just has a different perspective to me, that is fair enough

I sometimes like to defend the ones starting from the bottom so see things differently to you, as I can see where they are coming from and the background

I also hit my head off walls on pricing questions for the same reasons as you, but I just keep out of it mostly as it is up to them to find their way, but you don't seem to get regional differences very well or appreciate others may not need or want as much as you do regional aside

but forums, email and text are really bad for trying to say what you mean without upsetting someone, what could be said over a pint or coffee is far easier than trying to put it in writing

Total shine cleaning services

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2013, 12:00:10 am »
anyway where's the Christmas do this year..?

Graham

roundbuilder

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2013, 12:00:50 am »
Mick
Here is one of your posts on the clx.
CLX poles are a pile of poo to over rated by people who are too tight to buy an SLX or Xtreme.
There nothing wrong with saying you think CLX poles are rubbish but why brand anybody who
uses one as being tight.
If you where starting up and could only afford a CLX would this not rub you up the wrong way.
Point taken. I still think my clx is crap though and over hyped on here which was why i bought it, Unless i got a bad 1 as it simply bends too much for my liking compared to other poles like a slx or even pheonix pro which is also a composite. I even said a harris has less bend in it on the full thread.

roundbuilder

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2013, 12:01:20 am »
anyway where's the Christmas do this year..?

Graham
Lol

Ste b

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2013, 08:41:02 am »
This was my point and why i started the thread. It always ends up the same, people having a pop, whether right or wrong.

Mick, i know you didnt ask for this thread to start, apologise for any upset caused

Ste
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose