Smudger

Re: My recent experience with employing
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2021, 07:36:03 pm »
Only for you Nigel - it's not depressing at all

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2021, 09:01:10 pm »
Makes me laugh the way out of depression is to employ some numb nut 🥜 to make you even more depressed lol,if you are feeling like this now employing some fool to make your life more all over the place won’t help trust me.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2021, 09:03:07 pm »
Employing is great

learn from your mistakes

You’ve just got to do it right

Tip though. If you want to employ successfully, listen to the people who are doing it successfully.

Don’t listen to the people who say it can’t be done or its too much bother etc etc

iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

NWH

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2021, 09:03:26 pm »
Become a window cleaning employer and you get to be a marriage guidance councillor money lender and a life long member of the Samaritans 🤣🤣.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2021, 09:04:26 pm »
I don’t lend money to anybody. Never have and never will
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Slacky

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2021, 09:17:53 pm »
Makes me laugh the way out of depression is to employ some numb nut 🥜 to make you even more depressed lol,if you are feeling like this now employing some fool to make your life more all over the place won’t help trust me.

I’m beginning to wonder you might get feeling sad/angry/ped off/dejected mixed up with depression.

Clinical depression can be improved by having something to do; a challenge, a days work ahead of you, something to manage, motivate and encourage. Something to get out of bed for.

You come across as the type of numb nuts potential employers would need to avoid. A pain in the arse know it all.

CleanClear

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2021, 09:26:20 pm »

You come across as the type of numb nuts potential employers would need to avoid. A pain in the arse know it all.

Yes, that advice will help him i'm sure he'll snap out of it.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

jay moley

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2021, 09:44:00 pm »
Im not clinically depressed. Im just really down with doing the job on my own.

Being out with the first guy really changed it all for me. I was happy again. Everything became easier, I need to work with someone else. Was a real shame he proved to be unreliable as he was good for the few days he worked.

Just showed me that I need someone with me. Ive learnt from the recent experiences and won't give up until I find the right person.

Not saying that employing won't come with its agg but I need to do it.

Slacky

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2021, 10:06:13 pm »

Yes, that advice will help him i'm sure he'll snap out of it.

Really? Can’t see that happening.

NWH

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2021, 10:10:00 pm »
I’m non of those Slacky I see it for what it is m8 no rose tinted glasses in my house people still see window cleaning as they did 20 years ago a stop gap job,especially if they are working for someone.
To expand in this job it looks simple just replicate what you already do X times what many fail to realise is you won’t find many people that will constantly go out and work to earn you over half what they take each day,to succeed you need people that have little ambition work as if they work for thereselves but earn a 1/3rd of the money for it and want to do this for years and years.
It’s a bit like saying I’ve just seen Lord Lucan riding Shergar down the road shouting I’m not dead,it’s not gonna happen.

NWH

« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2021, 10:13:36 pm »
Be a window cleaner and avoid depression I will give you my advise,have something you can put you’re energy into outside of work ie another interest of course the job will bore you it’s repetitive.

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2021, 11:37:22 pm »
I’m non of those Slacky I see it for what it is m8 no rose tinted glasses in my house people still see window cleaning as they did 20 years ago a stop gap job,especially if they are working for someone.
To expand in this job it looks simple just replicate what you already do X times what many fail to realise is you won’t find many people that will constantly go out and work to earn you over half what they take each day,to succeed you need people that have little ambition work as if they work for thereselves but earn a 1/3rd of the money for it and want to do this for years and years.
It’s a bit like saying I’ve just seen Lord Lucan riding Shergar down the road shouting I’m not dead,it’s not gonna happen.

So what you mean is YOU haven’t been able to work out how to run YOUR business successfully with staff

No shame in that

Others however,  including myself can and have
iSparkle Window Cleaning

NWH

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2021, 11:50:18 pm »
Yeah well you keep going Richard you obviously know what your doing.

dazmond

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2021, 07:34:56 pm »
best to take advice from the ones that successfully employ....maybe phone up and have a good chat with Darran or Simon....it could do you the world of good jay....

personally i cant think of anything worse than employing...i always hated it and most of the grief/problems ive ever had in window cleaning has come through the idiots i had working with me....

im much happier working on my own...in fact i love it!
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2021, 08:06:16 pm »
Have to agree with Daz whenever I’ve had grief and work it’s been the same not saying it doesn’t work of course it can and does,to think someone working for you is the answer to all your problems is foolhardy it can be the beginning.

Dry Clean

« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2021, 08:44:18 pm »

So what you mean is YOU haven’t been able to work out how to run YOUR business successfully with staff

No shame in that

Others however,  including myself can and have

Working out how to clean a window with cold water should be his first priority, dealing with staff can come later. ;D

Smudger

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2021, 09:11:33 pm »
Have to agree with Daz whenever I’ve had grief and work it’s been the same not saying it doesn’t work of course it can and does,to think someone working for you is the answer to all your problems is foolhardy it can be the beginning.

If you took an honest hard look you will see that you have grief, the difference is you get on and deal with it, whether that's breaking a window, accident being ill, customer complaint - when it's staff you are dealing with some one else's cr@p - embrace it or resent it

Former images you one man band the latter an employer   - just be want makes you the happier

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Bungle

« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2021, 09:35:20 pm »
I see NWH is replying a lot but I can't see what he's saying thankfully. Still on ignore 😃
We look at them, they look through them.

Splash & dash

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2021, 10:44:37 pm »
I see NWH is replying a lot but I can't see what he's saying thankfully. Still on ignore 😃

Lol you know you want to read his reply's really 😂😂😂😂😂 go on unblock him 😂😂😂😂😂😂

NWH

« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2021, 11:39:57 pm »
Yeah he knows he wants to don’t worry 😉