stains-away

Re: just bought one
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 11:46:48 am »
They look like a good idea, reckon I'll get me one of them, I reckon the sticker needs changing from "take one" to please take one" though, sounds a bit more would you like to rather than you will, Andy

BRSL

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 12:20:56 pm »
I got some last week

I ordered mine from Canada, I paid about a pound more though typical, they work well, when I park the van in tesco etc pop them on and at least one card is taken usualy, I didnt like the idea of sticking them to the paint work so stuck them to the window
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

flyfish

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 12:27:55 pm »
hi everyone

new to this site,
 following what the previous guy said, i bought 2 from the guy on ebay, put them on my van, watched potential customers taking them, will be ordering more for my A-boards
great idea

flyfish

craigp

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 04:29:56 pm »
are they fixed with velcro and stick on when parked? or somthing more perment and leave it on when driven?

BRSL

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 05:19:18 pm »
Craig No they have base plates wich are about 6mm in depth and clear witch are stuck on using two stips of 3m tape, V sticky, and then a seperate weather (ish) proof box witch simply slides on, it is also a handy card holder wich we take with us to networking meetings etc

direct link to supplier http://www.vehiclecardpockets.com

James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

BRSL

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 05:26:15 pm »
I have just looked at the link again and realsied theat there £16 each or £30 for two, order them direct from canada and they only cost £26, mine arived the same week too  8) 8) that was with the fast air mail, there are cheaper options for mailing wich take a bit longer

James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

flyfish

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 06:16:47 pm »
hi guys

i thought it would be cheaper to order them from canada but when i looked into it ,it works out cheaper on ebay as you get them next day+postage is free, when ordering from canada they work out at £26 + postage, both about same price but less chance of them going missing from uk

flyfish

BRSL

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 11:45:49 pm »
Flyfish

just to clarify my conformation by email was in canadian dollars and when checked against a curency converter it worked out at £26 but ive just checked my bank statement and in total it was £27.25, you may save a bit but at least ordering on ebay like you say it's quicker and maybee safer, but like they say look after the pennies

James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

flyfish

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 01:24:58 am »
thanks james

i have ordered items from canada and america before and they have not turned up, for the sake of an extra pound i think it was a wise choice to order them from ebay, have just ordered my second set for my A-boards

good value for money i thought

flyfish

capital-services

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 09:34:13 am »
where on ebay?? just searched couldn't find them!!
www.capitalservicesltd.co.uk      Professional Facilities Solutions

flyfish

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 09:53:42 am »
hi
go to top of this page and click on the link in the first post,that shold take you to the ebay page

flyfish

capital-services

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 11:22:35 am »
Thanks!!
just purchased one, I await delivery.
www.capitalservicesltd.co.uk      Professional Facilities Solutions