Today CMS has deleted his account. 

This was the last topic when he contributed to this forum

Regards
Arthur

D woods

Re: Today CMS has deleted his account.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 03:24:28 pm »
CMS was always very generous with the advice and information he gave, and
I think it will ba a real shame if he does not come back.

DP

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 04:01:10 pm »
Sorry but I am still laughing.

A pole, what next a shrine. How much more ridiculous can this place get??

This is so sad, Im speechless, just let me know where to make the donation for the flowers. Dont worry he lives on in you all!

Sorry of course the return bit, I nearly forgot it wouldn’t be anything without the magnanimous return. So when is it CMS soon I suspect.

(lol I really want to do business with you guy's)

Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!

garyj

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 04:12:09 pm »

(lol I really want to do business with you guy's)

You couldn't afford to do business with us, we're all using CMS's cost calculator.

The poll is brilliant, I think AJ should do more.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 04:16:35 pm »
...A pole, what next a shrine...

DP,

What is wrong with my poll?  

I am not campaigning for CMS's return or celebrating his departure.   I have some questions to ask members so I post them here.  Is it forum or what?

If you have an opinion to share then post it, but why would you try to speak about my poll in such way???

Regards,
Arthur

D woods

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 04:22:58 pm »
Hi DP
What sort of business is it that you want to do ?

*Chris Browne

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 04:35:47 pm »
surely missed, and we at scsf will miss him too, He as been instrumental in helping us set up our forum, indeed he did all the work and admin for us(free of charge) and now as decided to leave this type of thing for good, including our little forum.......just a shame.

chris

preston powerblast

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 04:55:10 pm »
Personally i think enough is enough.
I think CMS will be missed by a good few of us.
Sometimes people come on here to let off a bit a steam, sometimes people come on after having a few beers to many and tend ramble on a bit.
Isnt that the whole idea of a forum?
Or is it, we should think, watch what we say today or it could bite us in the a s s tomorrow

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 05:39:01 pm »
...we should think, watch what we say today or it could bite us in the a s s tomorrow

Well said  ::)  Everybody is different and we should respect each other. 

Regards,
Arthur

MrsMeredith

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 05:47:19 pm »
I cannot believe what i am reading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he will be missed here, a man of great knowledge within this industry.

Tracey.

busydaffodil

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 05:52:13 pm »
Hey, I know I'll get slated again for voicing any kind of opinion because I'm not in the cleaning business anymore, but I'll have my say whatever!

Its a very sad day when a regular forumer who has been respected by many people here, is hounded off the site.    CMS has always been willing to share his business experience, be it right or wrong, it has always been forthcoming.   He has shared quite sensitive information with us whilst trying to help others.  Our appreciation is obvious right??    NOT

Where was the Moderator when this was going on?   Perhaps CIU needs to review some of the section moderators.    The thread should have been locked way before it did, thus avoiding the personal attacks & subsequent cancellation of membership.

Dont expect a reply off me should you want a dig.........cos man...I aint bovered.   I hardly come here anymore.......the backbiting & personal attacks on people ,be it their business, sex or culture, have been getting more and more out of hand.    Its not been a pleasant place to visit lately.  

Lizzy
(Who respected CMS and thought he was a fine member of this forum who offered sound advice & was welcoming to all).

garyj

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 06:06:41 pm »
If you mean me, I didn't slate you for not being in the cleaning  industry anymore. I mentioned it, that was all, and it was very tongue in cheek, you know that, it was on the carpet cleaning section of all places.

Surprised to hear you don't come here much anymore, since joining 17 months ago you've only posted 11 times here anyway. Bovered, nope, me neither.

Go play a game.

Ali_D

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 06:09:09 pm »
I think he had a lot of got advice in his 600-odd posts.  I'd only just started getting through them.  Gonna have to trawl through search instead (urrghh).  

When someone offers their opinion, its just that, an opinion.  You can take it or leave it.  If you don't like it, don't read it.  I think its a shame.  

Ali

busydaffodil

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2006, 06:26:23 pm »
I think he had a lot of got advice in his 600-odd posts.   

When someone offers their opinion, its just that, an opinion.  You can take it or leave it.  If you don't like it, don't read it.  I think its a shame. 

Ali, I agree.  He offered alot and just as you say........it was his opinion, to be taken or left.     
Sad that it became acceptable for people to pick on others for their opinions, whether right or wrong.

Good luck with trawling through the posts!

BSF

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2006, 06:50:38 pm »
CMS has hounded a few members off here in the past, he was no angel, he only tried to do to me what I did to him, the only reason he’ll be missed by me is the laughs I had at some (not all) of his posts.

I don’t come on here and pretend to know everything about the cleaning industry, then gloat about my fantastic holidays all paid for by my big cleaning company/s, I work long hours like anyone else that runs a business, if I was as successful as CMS made out, do you really think I’d be posting on a cleaning forum all day.

I come on here for a bit of winding down time, its something to do, if I can give advice I will, although it not very often, its funny reading some of the stuff on here, if someone wants to spit his dummy, then let him/her, people need to lighten up.

To be honest I hardly post, but when someone is talking broken biscuits, some one has to point it out to them, he has deleted his account for a reason, I’ll let you all into a little secret, he couldnt know it but I have spoken to the guy on a few occasions a while back now, I have also had business dealings with other people that know him, believe me he’s a lot better at typing his experience than he is talking about it.

Fair enough come on here and make out your some bigwig business man that knows it all, but if you do and your not don’t tell the world who you are, because you will get tripped up, then if you do take it on the chin, believe me he’ll be back, lets see if anyone can rumble him.

Regards Paul      
Regards

BSF

DP

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 06:53:43 pm »
Gary
I know you use CMS's calculator, what else would you use?

AJ
The pole is ridiculous, and that is why it received my comments. Its not about CMS at all, its about YOU. The answers are completely irrelevant as they would be for anybody. This is about your dependency on CMS and the comfort factor you need from others to know your not on your own, like a club (a dependency club).

CMS offered some sound advice but also some terrible advice. Sadly it got to the point that people couldn’t tell the difference irrespective of hard facts, contradictions and of course pure common sense. It goes without saying that this moronic following by some was bound to cause self inflicted gullibility, it always does.

However on a more pleasing note to all. I am sure the needy will demand his return (what else could you expect) perhaps in the form of a CMS rehabilitation camp with lots of grass.

Hi DP
What sort of business is it that you want to do ?

The answer is "ANY" with the Disciples  I would make a fortune.

Sorry if anyone disagrees, however that was CMS’s problem he didn’t like alternative views and I am only answering questions as requested.

busydaffodil

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006, 07:10:03 pm »
Perhaps this thread should be locked now???

Its turning into a continuation of the previous one and not all parties are here to defend themselves. 

MODERATOR??

D woods

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2006, 07:12:39 pm »
Hi DP
What sort of cleaning is it that you do ? (windows/carpet/daily office cleaning)

BSF

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 07:16:14 pm »
Perhaps this thread should be locked now???

Its turning into a continuation of the previous one and not all parties are here to defend themselves.

MODERATOR??

spoil sport ;D

he will be :o

Regards

BSF

busydaffodil

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2006, 07:20:23 pm »
spoil sport??   ME???   ROFLMAO!

Now your having a laff matey!   lol

Oh your such a cynic  !    Now behave or I'll get the sandpaper lined toilet roll centre out.

Added later

Jeez...I hope your a bloke now, or I am in trouble!!!

DP

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2006, 07:21:28 pm »
busydaffodil

You think? dont hold your breath.

D woods

If you have a particular question feel free to email.

busydaffodil

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2006, 07:25:25 pm »
busydaffodil

You think? dont hold your breath.

Its not something I do.....people usually die from not breathing! :P ;)

Now do I take your reply to mean I shouldnt hold my breath waiting for a MOD to lock this OR do you mean i shouldnt hold my breath waiting all parties to attend!??

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2006, 07:28:02 pm »
DP,

Most of us know that you and CMS did not like each other very much.  Seems to me that you see my poll as something helping CMS to make his way back.

Let me say that if I am right you are wrong, because I have not gained much from CMS’s posts, remember I am in domestic sector.  This poll was supposed help some of the members of this forum understand that we should not attack each other, but show respect to each other no matter how different our opinions can be.

I would not like this to get personal, but I am afraid you still do not understand that it is all about respect…  

Regards,
Arthur

D woods

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2006, 07:34:29 pm »
Hi DP
I am curious how you are going to make a fortune out of me. I think it is
only fair that you tell me.

Paul Forster

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2006, 07:46:58 pm »
Personal atacks of the sort CMS has made are pathetic. It is amazing he ever managed a 4milion contract. There are many ways to respond to criticism in a profesional manner but name caling is not.

GOOD RIDANCE

DP

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2006, 07:50:30 pm »
busydaffodil
The mod thing, the repllies will follow anyway.

AJCleaningServices
Sorry AJ your questions reflect nothing about respect. If you inteded it then you used CMS,s popularity status to find out. Why did you need him for that?

D woods
Because there is one defining quality that links all the disciples and which CMS relied on.

Paul Forster

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2006, 07:55:49 pm »
DP. What are you on about?

BSF

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2006, 08:01:42 pm »
Personal atacks of the sort CMS has made are pathetic. It is amazing he ever managed a 4milion contract. There are many ways to respond to criticism in a profesional manner but name caling is not.

GOOD RIDANCE

well said,

There is a definite difference between advertising for advertisings sake and a web site.

Although I have only spent half a day on my web site for the new venture, it will get me by for now.

Forgive me for appearing rude but you seem to have it in for me for some reason, DP (not sure why).

As has been said earlier in this thread, a web site is pointless as an advertising tool unless you tell anyone its there (let's forget search engines for now). They won't know where to look.

However, once a Client knows where to look (and when mine's set up properly) they may do such things as order consumables online.  They can even look at performance monitoring data for their own building by logging into a web site.

I do a lot of 'cold calling' as you know. I could never put the amount of info on a business card that I could put on a web site. It gives them further info on my company BUT I CAN put a URL on a business card.

Just so that we can all understand where you're coming from and why you seem to have it in for me, why not post your URL on here so we can all comment on it?

Arthur, how can you respect someone when they post rubbish like the above?

By the way I’m not having a go at you, just voicing my opinion, that post is pathetic! A website is very cheap advertising, if it is submitted correctly.

Regards

Paul
Regards

BSF

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2006, 08:07:23 pm »
AJCleaningServices
Sorry AJ your questions reflect nothing about respect. If you inteded it then you used CMS,s popularity status to find out. Why did you need him for that?

Because I wanted to see how much of disrespect people prepared to tolerate…  Sometimes we do not bother as long as it does not hurt us…

Paul,

If you take a look at my post here you will understand that what my position on CMS departure was and it has not changed…  I just try to express my self correctly…

Regards,
Arthur

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2006, 08:09:48 pm »
...we should think, watch what we say today or it could bite us in the a s s tomorrow

Well said  ::)  Everybody is different and we should respect each other. 

Regards,
Arthur

D woods

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2006, 08:13:34 pm »
DP
I have no idea what you are on about please explain.

Paul Forster

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2006, 08:17:31 pm »
My problem is not that on ocasion he posted stupid things (like the idea sugesting that you get clients to sign a contract were the yearly  cleaning cost paid for by the customer decreases each year in an atempt to get the customer to sign up to a longer contract )but that he felt the need to make personal atacks.

Not all of CMSs posts were like this though,The charity idea was a good one yet the forum owner and others sought to undermine this.

BSF

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2006, 08:43:11 pm »
My problem is not that on ocasion he posted stupid things (like the idea sugesting that you get clients to sign a contract were the yearly cleaning cost paid for by the customer decreases each year in an atempt to get the customer to sign up to a longer contract )but that he felt the need to make personal atacks.

Not all of CMSs posts were like this though,The charity idea was a good one yet the forum owner and others sought to undermine this.

I know I bet the charity is gutted, they'd have made a fortune from it ;D

I'm not making assumtions and dont quote me! but I hope to god it wasnt a business idea to fund his exotic holidays, in the caribbean..... 

Joke!
Regards

BSF

Paul Forster

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2006, 08:51:19 pm »
Pf, Joking aside I hope your wrong. It did seem that he droped the charity idea very quickly after he was criticised.

DP

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2006, 09:00:41 pm »
AJCleaningServices
Again there is nothing in your questions or explanation that relates to any of what you say the reason was. By adding links to old posts, I think you are simply trying to draw arguments out on here by way of avoidance. Another time perhaps, I think you need to deal with the real problem at hand as to why you needed to start this thread.

D woods
Sorry but its something you have to work out for yourself but what makes you an easy victim, however I will give you a clue, your doing it right now! and I don’t mean that derogatively.

D woods

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2006, 09:08:43 pm »
Hi DP
Is it because I have all my contact details for anyone to see ?

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2006, 09:15:42 pm »
DP,

So what you are saying is if I put it to the members like:

Do you respect CMS?
Do you not respect CMS anymore?
or
Do you think CMS was wrong to call pfwest names?
Do you think CMS was right to call pfwest names?
or
….
What difference would it make?  Let me tell you no difference at all…

I have started a debate here with this poll and out of this debate we will get a simple message across:

Respect each other and each others opinion.

I saw it coming, some people did not…

Regards,
Arthur

P.S. If you think that we need a different poll feel free to launch it, why do you need criticise my poll…

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2006, 09:26:36 pm »
...P.S. If you think that we need a different poll feel free to launch it, why do you need criticise my poll…

At the end of the day I posted questions that I wanted to have answered.

Regards,
Arthur

BSF

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2006, 09:43:33 pm »
Arthur,

I dont want a poll to see if other members think it was right or wrong for Karl to call me names,  I can look after myself.

I'm sorry but I cannot respect someone that tells lies, CMS has never built a business then sold it on, by his own admission, about a year ago and from facts that I know.

As I said he has left for a reason, the main reason being he was made to look stupid, any poll wont make me feel any sympathy for him.

Anyway with a bit of luck he could be in the Caribbean ;D ;D starting up a new business.

regards

Pfwest

Regards

BSF

BSF

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2006, 09:45:14 pm »
spoil sport??   ME???   ROFLMAO!

Now your having a laff matey!   lol

Oh your such a cynic  !    Now behave or I'll get the sandpaper lined toilet roll centre out.

Added later

Jeez...I hope your a bloke now, or I am in trouble!!!

sounds good ::)
Regards

BSF

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2006, 09:54:11 pm »
...I dont want a poll to see if other members think it was right or wrong for Karl to call me names,  I can look after myself...

I thought so...

...As I said he has left for a reason...

So did mancharry and why do we need our debate to develop in such way that somebody has to leave… 

Are we boxers???

Hey, all I am saying is lets be friendly…  That is all.

Regards,
Arthur

preston powerblast

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2006, 09:55:54 pm »
Everytime we make a post we are open to critism, but its all down to how we react to this critism.
There are people out there who are very successful and there are people like myself who just manage to scrape a living.
How do we measure success?
Some people are very good cleaners but are poor business minded and visa versa.
I have had some very good advice on here and have made some very good contacts.
I have also given out advice, but you cant force people to take it.
But I will only give advice on things that i know about.
I know a few that have stuck their neck once or twice, but thats no reason launch a direct attack on that person.
But like you said Arthur, we should respect each others opinions.

BSF

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2006, 10:04:41 pm »
I am friendly Arthur, I'm a nice guy :P

Boxers??? CMS used to be a boxer, he ran the cleaning contract for the kipper boxers in Fleetwood, it was a £1million contract ;D ;D

Dont take it the wrong way, its just my sense of humour, I cant help myself, please CMS come back we love you.... ::)

Preston Powerblast believe me this isnt an attack on anyone, i'm just tryin to have a laugh,,,, lifes to short ;D

Regards

BSF

D woods

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2006, 10:05:09 pm »
I am still not sure why I am an easy victim, or how DP is going to make a
fortune out of me .

BSF

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2006, 10:10:40 pm »
I am still not sure why I am an easy victim, or how DP is going to make a
fortune out of me .

you didnt work for CMS at the Kipper factory did you?
Regards

BSF

preston powerblast

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2006, 10:27:15 pm »
I'm the same mate, I have a wicked sense of humour as anyone will tell you who knows me.

busydaffodil

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2006, 11:04:48 pm »
Then can we all just chat nicely, keep a tight hold on our dummies & get on with it?     (I include myself in that too)

Nice weather we're having?    SNOW anywhere yet?

Now, wheres me sandpaper & toilet roll centres?  Ahh...found them....next to the cheese grater!

BSF

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2006, 11:11:52 pm »
Then can we all just chat nicely, keep a tight hold on our dummies & get on with it? (I include myself in that too)

Nice weather we're having? SNOW anywhere yet?

Now, wheres me sandpaper & toilet roll centres? Ahh...found them....next to the cheese grater!

now your talking :'( sounds painful  ;D ;D ;D ;D

lets all have a group hug, without the cheese grater ::)
Regards

BSF

busydaffodil

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2006, 11:12:48 pm »
ok

{{{{{{HUGS GRATES HUGS}}}}}}

BSF

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2006, 11:19:00 pm »
I like your woolly jumper :P
Regards

BSF

busydaffodil

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2006, 11:21:15 pm »
I'd offer you a stroke, but people would talk!

BSF

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2006, 11:21:50 pm »
I dont care ;D
Regards

BSF

busydaffodil

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2006, 11:23:13 pm »
I do!

I have this image to keep up!

Can't you tell I'm a walking moral influence around here?

I've got the Nuns outfit to prove it.

preston powerblast

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2006, 11:26:34 pm »
Nasty Habit :P

busydaffodil

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2006, 11:28:41 pm »
you know we're all gonna be told off tomorrow for "chatting" here now.

Theres a chat section you know!  LOL

.......like the habit joke though  :P

BSF

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2006, 11:31:08 pm »
I'd offer you a stroke, but people would talk!

does it bite????

I do!

I have this image to keep up!

Can't you tell I'm a walking moral influence around here?

I've got the Nuns outfit to prove it.

I believe you ::)
you know we're all gonna be told off tomorrow for "chatting" here now.

Theres a chat section you know! LOL

.......like the habit joke though :P

I dont like getting told off ;D ;D
Regards

BSF

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2006, 12:27:38 am »
Its sad when anyone justs fades away.

Although when youmeet the people they are completly diffrent.

I have no idea why CMS  has Left The Forum, as I only look in on this section occasionally.

But I read his psts with intrest.  Although I did notice a little tension,

However it is up to the individualbased on their knowledge of the industry if they act on any information given.

Ian

Art

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2006, 12:28:55 am »
Hasn't this subject died a death yet, it's getting boring now  :o

clifford123

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2006, 07:39:19 am »
7.30am sunday morning (could'nt sleep)..took me half an hour to read all the posts..bloody hell ;D ;D
anyhoo no fAgs left and there's about a foooot of snow outside and still falling as a write...decisions...back to bed and cuddle the missus, or dig the van out ??? ??? :-\   yep! dig the van out ;D ;D ;D

woodman

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2006, 01:15:53 pm »
Thread locked, again  ::)