Rob_Mac

Re: Lee @ Blastaway
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2013, 09:06:11 pm »
Not at all Roger

For my requirements it needed a bigger pump, it has a bigger pump now and is still the best investment I have made

Rob ;D

Blast Away

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 09:41:09 pm »
Hi Rob

I'm Hi-jacking your post

We are looking for something really really good - HOT Water min 21 ltr per min flow rate, possibly twin operator

Any thoughts - assuming money is no object

if you want twin operator then you will need to go above 21ltr a minute that is unless you are only using the twin operation for gum removal, the trouble is that if you go above 21ltr a minute then you would struggle to get hot unless like rob suggests you use two burners, we use the Lavor Thermic 17 machines these are hot 3000psi and 21ltr a minute but if you buy new are well over priced at about £13k but they are a well built reliable machine ,second hand ones do come up from time to time if you keep your eyes open

I've just been bidding on a thermic 17 Trev, it went for £3100 on a trailer though.

Matt Gibson

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 09:47:51 pm »
Hi Rob

I'm Hi-jacking your post

We are looking for something really really good - HOT Water min 21 ltr per min flow rate, possibly twin operator

if you want twin operator then you will need to go above 21ltr a minute that is unless you are only using the twin operation for gum removal, the trouble is that if you go above 21ltr a minute then you would struggle to get hot unless like rob suggests you use two burners, we use the Lavor Thermic 17 machines these are hot 3000psi and 21ltr a minute but if you buy new are well over priced at about £13k but they are a well built reliable machine ,second hand ones do come up from time to time if you keep your eyes open

I've just been bidding on a thermic 17 Trev, it went for £3100 on a trailer though.

Ebay?

Blast Away

« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2013, 10:46:59 pm »
Yeh up in Forfar.

Matt Gibson

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2013, 07:38:59 am »
Never saw it..

trevor perry

« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2013, 08:33:32 am »
Hi Rob

I'm Hi-jacking your post

did you get it Lee,  you wont regret it if you did
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt