matty72

cost of pure water
« on: September 11, 2007, 04:16:42 pm »
Hello, have recently gone over to the pure water reach and wash and want to make my own water with r/o for as little as possible, will have to use water in my own house and i live in hard water area, only need to fill 400ltrs a day at moment, any advice, hints about which system , cost , where from and how it works, and running costs would be great.

Re: cost of pure water
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 10:21:54 am »
For the production of water that you require i would get the merlin ro system and a 10 ltr automatic water softener,

The reason is that with average tap pressure and tds the merlin will produce around 1200ltrs a day it is purley an r/o 1 x pre filter and two small membranes, they have been around now for a couple of years and the feed back is very good for what you pay, around £280.00.

The auto 10ltr water softener will install in seconds and you can plumb it in to your main house fees benefiting the whole house and not just your wfp system.
maintenace is simple just add salt as per the manual cost approx £250.

all thats required is to either transfer the produced water into a holding tank then onto van system or directly into van system N.B: requires d/i resin for oootds water purity,

rgds Stuart

Call for price if you require on 0709 289 3285