Wheeliebin

Newly canvassed work for sale - Harlow area
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:42:18 am »
I have a wheelie bin round that is expanding into Harlow, Bishops Stortford area. The door knockers get window cleaning business as they ask about cleaning their wheelie bins.

I would be interested in selling on the leads. I am pretty flexible on how much it sells for as I am really only getting the canvassers extra income by getting them so I don't need any extra money from it.
I would guess by the end of the round there will be around 20-30 new customers, maybe more or less. Not sure yet.

If you are interested please send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks

wpclean

Re: Newly canvassed work for sale - Harlow area
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 05:35:38 pm »
Sorry to hijack your post, but just wondered how do you pay the canvassers ?

Lee GLS

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 05:56:32 pm »
I have a wheelie bin round that is expanding into Harlow, Bishops Stortford area. The door knockers get window cleaning business as they ask about cleaning their wheelie bins.

I would be interested in selling on the leads. I am pretty flexible on how much it sells for as I am really only getting the canvassers extra income by getting them so I don't need any extra money from it.
I would guess by the end of the round there will be around 20-30 new customers, maybe more or less. Not sure yet.

If you are interested please send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks

Hi i would be interested in the work.

There is no PM function on here. Please let me know your email or email me leereedhome@yahoo.co.uk

Wheeliebin

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 07:59:55 pm »
Hi there,
I pay them per lead they get, they ask initially about the bins as not everyone knows about bin cleaning, then they ask about the windows. I have had a couple of them for a few months now as I am midway through building my second wheelie bin round. They aren't cheap but its the only way to get lots of work in the same streets.
As it is with canvassing they either say yes or no. I would be willing to leave the price unquoted if that was what you would prefer. Where I do windows in Norfolk and Suffolk I price pretty low but that side is just an add on.
You can email me on refurbwashers@hotmail.co.uk