creighton foyle

need some help guys
« on: August 11, 2013, 11:11:03 pm »
last year I cleaned some carpets for A lady and I just got an email asking me to do them again, she also asked could I "steam clean" her kitchen floor tiles. is there a product I can use with my host machine ( hard brushes) that will do the job

Jamie Pearson

Re: need some help guys
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 09:55:15 am »
any idea of floor type and if it has any specific problems.

Do you have red brushes for your HOST?

creighton foyle

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 05:31:02 pm »
I think they are normal run of the mill tiles which she says need a deep clean, house is spotless if memory serves so I am guessing that they will clean up ok with a good cleaning product though I have sent her an email asking can I call to look at them so I will take a photo.

I only have black , white , and gold colour host brushes.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 09:45:06 pm »
Hi Creighton, I would recommend to use a Numatic multi-mop with a multi-mop microcleaning power pad to deep clean your clients kitchen tiles, if the grout lines need to be deep cleaned just scrub them with a grout cleaning brush, after the tiles and grouting have been deep cleaned i would recommend to use a flat mop with waffle microfiber floors cloths to absorb all the loosened soils. This concept will give you perfect results and if you need any further information, please just let me know.

Kind regards

Tadgh

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 10:04:27 pm »
What do you have cleaner wise in stock?