Martin ccs

Do i really need a trolley? for sale in gloucester.
« on: December 13, 2009, 08:10:50 pm »
i know this is in the wrong section but will get seen more and will also answer my question.

im going over to full time wfp rather than trad in the spring and have started to get my head round the whole thing and buying bits and bobs as i go along.

i bought a new 35 ltr trolley from omnipole a few months back and only got it out the box to make sure it wasnt damaged on del - back in box now.

but starting to think i dont need it ??- starting to feel a backpack will do the job for me (prob one from wcw)

anyone else feel they dont need a trolley and backpack will do??

prob gonna sell the trolley £150 brand new - boxed and reciept the lot! in gloucester if anyone wants it

Bonkors

Re: Do i really need a trolley? for sale in gloucester.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 08:23:41 pm »
I am looking for a trolley, please pm me

jeff1

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 08:25:58 pm »
Just had a look at their website http://www.omnipole.com/omnitrolley.htm  to see what it looked like and its a little bit confusing? If you look at the 35ltr model (first one on page) then it says enlarged view a different picture comes up  ::) so can you let me know what one it is?? Got the cash  ;)

If its the one with the hose I'll buy it from you, do you live anywhere near Kingsway  Quedgeley??

brianbarber

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 08:26:24 pm »
back packs I think are used by guys who are all trad but use back packs to just do town house top floor windows and do rest trad.
I used a trolley, a back pack for full time will be a joke to put it politely.
A reasonable 4 bed will use 25liters,
plus back pack will pack your back in !!!!

Mr B
If in doubt.....Leave it out !!

Martin ccs

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 08:31:26 pm »
Just had a look at their website http://www.omnipole.com/omnitrolley.htm  to see what it looked like and its a little bit confusing? If you look at the 35ltr model (first one on page) then it says enlarged view a different picture comes up  ::) so can you let me know what one it is?? Got the cash  ;)

If its the one with the hose I'll buy it from you, do you live anywhere near Kingsway  Quedgeley??

yeah there site is a bit confusing its not the view enlarge picture - its the one you see in the smaller pic but if you click on the smaller pic it will enlarge that, i live a 5 min drive from kingsway.

Martin ccs

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 08:33:35 pm »
back packs I think are used by guys who are all trad but use back packs to just do town house top floor windows and do rest trad.
I used a trolley, a back pack for full time will be a joke to put it politely.
A reasonable 4 bed will use 25liters,
plus back pack will pack your back in !!!!

Mr B

im getting a full system of course just feel the trolley may not be needed. for van space and quick carry option i thought backpack - not that i would prob put it on my back tho

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 08:44:31 pm »
Ok cool Just checked it out and I'm happy to buy it from you for my daughters xmas present.

if you email me reflectionswc@talktalk.net we can talk about getting payment to you but I would ask you if you could deliver it to Thatcham Avenue for me?

Martin ccs

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 08:47:53 pm »
Ok cool Just checked it out and I'm happy to buy it from you for my daughters xmas present.

if you email me reflectionswc@talktalk.net we can talk about getting payment to you but I would ask you if you could deliver it to Thatcham Avenue for me?

strange xmas pres to buy? she a wc then? i know that road - i did alot of the cleaning and window cleaning up there for various housing companies when the site was being build. bloody maze round there!

jeff1

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 08:58:07 pm »

strange xmas pres to buy? she a wc then? i know that road - i did alot of the cleaning and window cleaning up there for various housing companies when the site was being build. bloody maze round there!
My Daughters took over my main wc business for me they already have a van mount system and a backpack and I think the trolley will be better as she was going to buy another backpack for her sister to use, So I suppose yes its a strange prezzy but one she will love.

Thatchem avenue is another of my daughters house so do we have a deal  ;) and I'll transfer the money to my daughters account so she can pay you cash.

Just got to pop out for half hour but will be back later

Martin ccs

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 08:59:54 pm »

My Daughters took over my main wc business for me they already have a van mount system and a backpack and I think the trolley will be better as she was going to buy another backpack for her sister to use, So I suppose yes its a strange prezzy but one she will love.

Thatchem avenue is another of my daughters house so do we have a deal  ;) and I'll transfer the money to my daughters account so she can pay you cash.

ill email you 2moz mate

tacky

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2009, 09:03:14 pm »
i use backpack .do top windows my missis does bottom windows trad .i olso do bottom leaded windows wfp .my backs ok . as i have a trolly sack .to carry backpack .on my round easier to use bp than van system .but even on my own im ouicker than i used to be than trad . i was a lot quicker when i was younger .thank god for this waer fed brush thing

jeff1

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2009, 09:33:17 pm »

ill email you 2moz mate

OK look forward to it and I'll get the money transfered tomorrow  ;)

jeff1

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009, 11:00:56 pm »
Just like to say many Thanks Martin for delivering the trolley to my daughters house, My daughter and SIL actually drove from Gloucester tonight to deliver it to me.

Once again Many thanks your a Gent ;)