jeff1

Re: Wally the Window Washer's New Gutter Scoop
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 10:23:57 pm »
What RPM does the wand have?? Too fast and it may just flick it up onto the roof or get tangled in the gutter gardens, a slow RPM would be ideal to flick it over the edge.

ftp

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2008, 06:31:00 pm »
Got visions of that rampant rabbit coming off and propelling itself along the gutter.  ;D
I'm sure their is an American electric gutter chucker about somewhere.

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2008, 06:46:19 pm »
Got visions of that rampant rabbit coming off and propelling itself along the gutter. ;D
I'm sure their is an American electric gutter chucker about somewhere.

Try this one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=A73AyyI9TjE&

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2008, 07:56:43 pm »
The robot was quite interesting... I had no idea..... It looked good working, but a couple of vids said it was rubbish, you still have to climb a ladder to insert it and then remote control it while you are up there. The gutter needs to be largish with clear access uninpinged by overhanging roof tiles as many british gutters are.

Mine(washing up wand) works without traction, you push it forward from the ground, and it has a water feed going in, and an exit pipe.I don't think I'll take it any further though.

jeff1

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2008, 08:11:44 pm »
They always show these video's with a gutter full of dry leaves that are plentyfull in the USA, if it would fit into the UK guttering, I would like to see it try and get the gutter gardens out, I recon it would climb right over it, or come to an abrupt stop.