Smudger

Re: Hot water
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2020, 10:53:08 am »
Oh dear whenever you seem to lose 1 numpty it’s not long before you find another 🙄

👍

Yo da man 😂
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2020, 12:20:45 pm »
I know I’m the man

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2020, 10:33:45 pm »
For example ?

It stands to reason....what you ve done is great for you richy like I've already said but it's a DIY project so hasn't passed any safety criteria like the webasto heaters will have....its probably safer than a gas shower heater though.....never again!🙄🙂👍

Daz. You fill your tank from your kitchen sink because you have very soft water don't you? Couldn't you just run your hot water from your kitchen through a DI straight into an insulated tank in your van? Wouldn't this save you a considerable amount of money over a year rather than running a diesel water heater?

tried that years ago and it didnt work.....the connector on my tap just kept sliding off with the hot water.....also hot water through a DI vessel is not good for the resin......
price higher/work harder!

NWH

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2020, 11:55:08 pm »
The simplest way at the moment is to pay 💰 5 grand and flick a switch still everyone 🤣🤣🤣

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2020, 06:57:25 pm »
For example ?

It stands to reason....what you ve done is great for you richy like I've already said but it's a DIY project so hasn't passed any safety criteria like the webasto heaters will have....its probably safer than a gas shower heater though.....never again!🙄🙂👍

Daz. You fill your tank from your kitchen sink because you have very soft water don't you? Couldn't you just run your hot water from your kitchen through a DI straight into an insulated tank in your van? Wouldn't this save you a considerable amount of money over a year rather than running a diesel water heater?

tried that years ago and it didnt work.....the connector on my tap just kept sliding off with the hot water.....also hot water through a DI vessel is not good for the resin......

also i dont wanna be messing about filling up and purifying water in the morning......i do this at the end of my working day ready for the next days work......
price higher/work harder!