zesty

Has gomo (Adam) given up?
« on: November 15, 2020, 07:28:55 pm »
Or are you still lurking mate?

I know you were starting to get majorly fed up of being a shiner, so wondered if you’d sacked it off...

You’ve not graced the famous CIU forum for a while?

Smudger

Re: Has gomo (Adam) given up?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 07:51:14 pm »
Thought he re named himself "stoots"

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 07:58:12 pm »
Ah you may be right, why do you always change your name mr Gomo Adam Stoots?

???

deeege

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 08:05:12 pm »
Isn’t it annoying trying to keep up with the name changes? I have no clue who’s who when they change their names.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

zesty

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 08:24:21 pm »
Isn’t it annoying trying to keep up with the name changes? I have no clue who’s who when they change their names.

I just thought ‘stoots’ was one of the new boys.

How are we supposed to know if they’ve changed their name? Are we meant to be expert text character analysts?

???

Shrek

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 08:34:44 pm »

How are we supposed to know if they’ve changed their name? Are we meant to be expert text character analysts?

???

Maybe leave your mobile number , then when Adam changes his name again then he can txt you to stop any inconvenience  ::)roll

zesty

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 08:41:21 pm »

???

Maybe leave your mobile number , then when Adam changes his name again then he can txt you to stop any inconvenience  ::)roll

It’s always nice to know who the regulars are, I like Adam, he’s a character! so it’s a shame when I’ve no idea if he’s about or not.

I’d love to know why he changes his name every so often.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 09:48:59 pm »
Maybe to get away from you

Stoots

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2020, 07:42:23 am »
I originally changed it from Adam to Gomo because a lad who i employed a few years ago was reading everything i wrote including about him lol so i was trying to disguise my identity.   :D

I set on another lad a few months ago and i wasnt falling for the same trick twice so changed my name again in a bid to stay one step ahead   ;)

I might have given it away now though

zesty

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 08:02:11 am »
I originally changed it from Adam to Gomo because a lad who i employed a few years ago was reading everything i wrote including about him lol so i was trying to disguise my identity.   :D

I set on another lad a few months ago and i wasnt falling for the same trick twice so changed my name again in a bid to stay one step ahead   ;)

Ah yeah sorry mate, the under cover operation has been blown out the water now 😬

Slacky

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 09:20:17 am »

Why will you have given it away?

Gringo

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2020, 12:27:40 pm »
Title of thread should be
Is Gomo no more

deeege

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 05:58:36 pm »
Why are all your employees ending up on here?

I’d have thought a window cleaning forum would be the last place an employed window cleaner would spend his free time.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Stoots

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2020, 07:26:07 am »
Why are all your employees ending up on here?

I’d have thought a window cleaning forum would be the last place an employed window cleaner would spend his free time.

I dont know if they ALL are... That was just 1

I would say most employees probably start to think, hey i can do that and start looking into it or they already had the window cleaning idea and took your employment as free training.

zesty

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2020, 08:33:28 am »
I’ve always felt you’re on the brink of sacking window cleaning off Adam... are you still in it for the long term?

I know recently you’ve been pretty fed up of it...

dazmond

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2020, 08:59:59 am »
I’ve always felt you’re on the brink of sacking window cleaning off Adam... are you still in it for the long term?

He always is!we all get a bit bored of cleaning sometimes but not to Adam's depths!😁👍
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2020, 09:04:03 am »

Well to be honest i find it very depressing and im no where near as motivated as i once was. I find it an effort to get out everyday and clean windows. Bored of it i guess. Each day/week is a slog and i cant wait to finish and get home lol, just feels like a job now tbh.

Also i must be be getting old as starting to get much more aches and pains than i used to which is slowing me down.

I just find it frustrating, employing people means less physical work but its probably more draining mentally as they never ever do the job as good as you do and i constantly question if its worth it.

I don't know mate tbh, cant think of anything else thats as lucrative so i stick with it.

zesty

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2020, 02:09:59 pm »
I still enjoy it mate, especially when I look at how hard work some other trades are...

It is boring, that’s for sure.

The ease of money earned will keep you hanging on in 👍🏼

It’s only Nathan that actually jumped ship, most it is are still going strong 💪🏼

P @ F

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2020, 02:20:44 pm »
I’m totally bored of it now tbh , I can’t be bothered to get out of bed most of the time , I actually go to bed at night in the hope that it’s peeing down when I wake up .
A sad place to be in I know  !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

zesty

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2020, 03:00:07 pm »
I’m totally bored of it now tbh , I can’t be bothered to get out of bed most of the time , I actually go to bed at night in the hope that it’s peeing down when I wake up .
A sad place to be in I know  !

I reckon a lot of it is to do with our own attitudes mate.

I remember back in the trad days I just laid in and hardly went to work, I was so miserable and stuck in a mental rut.

Since I made my mind up to get up early, get out to work and be positive, I’ve found I’m way more productive and enjoy the day.

It took a lot of effort to change the way I thought though.

I’ve learnt feelings are unreliable. If I always relied on them, I’d still be in bed at 10am every morning  ::)roll

Sometimes you gotta kick yourself in the backside and choose to be positive - not easy for pessimistic  brits! 🤪