Ortsa

Covid? Never heard of it
« on: November 13, 2020, 05:18:53 pm »

Shrek

Re: Covid? Never heard of it
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 05:55:48 pm »
Try explaining that to the scroungers on here walking round with their hands out claiming every grant going 😂 😂😂😂.

‘ Please sir , can I have more ?’

jk999

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 05:59:52 pm »
To everyone that's not claimed grants don't come crying when you have to help pay it back for everone else because that is what's gonna happen

Ortsa

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 06:14:46 pm »
To everyone that's not claimed grants don't come crying when you have to help pay it back for everone else because that is what's gonna happen

The only people crying will be those who claimed grants - when the government look into your books to try and claw back money taken when it wasn't truly needed

SB Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 06:21:41 pm »

The only people crying will be those who claimed grants - when the government look into your books to try and claw back money taken when it wasn't truly needed
So you think HMRC are going to investigate every person that's claimed?

I very much doubt it!!

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 06:31:20 pm »
Dont forget you ll have to pay tax on the grant money you guys have claimed  come January.....👍
price higher/work harder!

Splash & dash

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 06:33:22 pm »
Dont forget you ll have to pay tax on the grant money you guys have claimed  come January.....👍

Think you will find it will be 2022 not 2021

Shrek

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 06:57:17 pm »

It’ll be an increase of a couple % , not exactly worth crying over .

Bungle

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2020, 07:41:18 pm »

I very much doubt it!!

Off topic, but have you noticed that bloke who parks up in a white van in the lay-by near Laylocks? I can’t work out what he’s up to. Does he live in that van?
We look at them, they look through them.

NWH

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2020, 07:45:12 pm »
He’s a Tax inspector checking to see what window cleaners are working and claiming the grants lol.

jk999

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2020, 07:48:43 pm »
I'm sure it stated you could still work and claim the grant if you have been affected ,all the business s I cleaned stopped me and so did some of the vunreble people so I was affected 🙂👍

SB Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2020, 07:51:38 pm »

I very much doubt it!!

Off topic, but have you noticed that bloke who parks up in a white van in the lay-by near Laylocks? I can’t work out what he’s up to. Does he live in that van?
I haven't noticed mate ;D i will keep a eye out..

Shrek

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2020, 08:01:05 pm »
I'm sure it stated you could still work and claim the grant if you have been affected ,all the business s I cleaned stopped me and so did some of the vunreble people so I was affected 🙂👍

Looks like you’ll have plenty of money to pay it back and not cry about it then 👍

zesty

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2020, 08:04:55 pm »
My profits are good/as good as last year, doesn’t mean I’m not entitled to take the grant.

You are entitled if you lost any work due to Covid. I did. Doesn’t mean I wasn’t still earning good money.

So, for the 53 billionth time:

It. Has. Nothing. To. Do. With. Profit. Or. Turnover.

;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2020, 08:05:36 pm »
I think everyone is aware of that Daz as it’s added to your income....as Splash says it will be 2022 before you pay tax on it.

Bungle

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2020, 08:11:39 pm »

I very much doubt it!!

I haven't noticed mate ;D i will keep a eye out..

Mrs reckons he’s a dealer  ;D. I see him most mornings sat in his van. Sometimes I see him in the afternoon but has moved to another lay-by. Very strange.
We look at them, they look through them.

Shrek

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2020, 08:18:46 pm »
My profits are good/as good as last year, doesn’t mean I’m not entitled to take the grant.

You are entitled if you lost any work due to Covid. I did. Doesn’t mean I wasn’t still earning good money.

;D

Doesn’t mean that us that earned too much to claim it will be crying when tax goes up either 😂

jk999

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2020, 08:33:16 pm »
I won't be crying over it,the question is will or won't I be paying tax either way I don't care ,

zesty

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2020, 08:39:08 pm »

;D

Doesn’t mean that us that earned too much to claim it will be crying when tax goes up either 😂

Can you explain in English who is crying and why?

I’m certainly not, I got near on £14000 over the two grants. I lost around £10,000 in commercial work and a lost softwash contract for a social housing company.  So the two grants have done me well. Happy days.  ;D

Shrek

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2020, 08:52:58 pm »

Apparently we’ve to not go crying to ‘jk’ when we have to pay it back and haven’t claimed 🥴