Tosh

Re: How long can you leave pure water in the tank
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 11:52:57 pm »
There's nothing better than a couple of baffled balls.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

slap bash

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2017, 10:57:36 pm »
More or less mate, should be done by saturday. Cheers.

Only problem with temp is if it gets warm, check the recent thread on legionella.
[/quote
Please mate don`t start up this B/S again it's no threat to any of us as our water is under the 30 degree so cannot spread this problem. The only problem is the spreading this old maids tail. How many Windies have had this, of which you know. I have been at this game 10years and never heard of one case.

slap bash

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2017, 11:01:23 pm »
Ok cheers was only thinking for a few days lol . Another thing can I have a free standing 350 tank or must it all be bolted down ?
Free standing is a no no, but you can strap it down with 3 tone straps two over to the floor and one round to the bulkhead. \Then try moving it.

Dan marsh

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2017, 12:11:29 am »
Ok cheers slap an dash . Nother thing I'm having a dramer about now is water proofing the van . Wot do u do ? Thought about water proof paint or fiber glass or a sheet off vinal.  Not sure wot to go with

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2017, 08:22:31 am »
Ok cheers slap an dash . Nother thing I'm having a dramer about now is water proofing the van . Wot do u do ? Thought about water proof paint or fiber glass or a sheet off vinal.  Not sure wot to go with

how old is the van?ive never waterproofed a van ever and ive been wfp for over 7 years.my first van was 14 years old and i flooded it on a fairly regular basis.guess what?no rust on van floor!same with my second hand connect.my new van has plastic load liner.that ll do! ;D

i wouldnt bother mate its not needed.just put some rubber mats down if its a bare floor.

price higher/work harder!

Michael Peterson

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 02:38:36 pm »
Where about son the south coast are you from mate

Dan marsh

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 05:14:49 pm »
I'm in Bournemouth .