Tom-01

Re: Pryors Window Cleaning
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2016, 06:17:06 pm »
I see Pryors now have 2 positive reviews on Google within the last week.

:)

Funny that...

I wonder if you'll get a (genuine) thank you...?

Mick Kent

« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2016, 06:48:10 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

Brilliant

Lee Pryor

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2016, 07:56:01 pm »
Yawn.

Every week we have people phone or email in telling us how happy they are, we are simply asking them to put it on there to.

This topic started as a finger up at me and if it makes that person feel better then good for him. I would say he and many others here would be better off focusing their attention on their own business than rather mine or others.

This thread has become quite childish and boring really. Yes its always a shame to be given a bad review but you guys should read between the lines and know better that there is always another side to the storey.

Hey ho, haters are going to hate no matter what.

The best way to predict the future is to create it.

keyser soze

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2016, 09:29:50 pm »
don't worry about it lee. it has all the signs of jealousy to me ... good luck to you mate .

ben M

« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2016, 10:35:24 pm »
Yawn.

Every week we have people phone or email in telling us how happy they are, we are simply asking them to put it on there to.

This topic started as a finger up at me and if it makes that person feel better then good for him. I would say he and many others here would be better off focusing their attention on their own business than rather mine or others.

This thread has become quite childish and boring really. Yes its always a shame to be given a bad review but you guys should read between the lines and know better that there is always another side to the storey.

Hey ho, haters are going to hate no matter what.
+1