dazmond

Re: ultimate brushes
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 08:30:21 am »
my 2 yr old extreme is starting to die on me, i use an xline mono for 1st cleans & the extreme for everything else & i rinse on the glass , i was thinking the ultimate stiff might be a good replacement for them both
any one used one

2 years out of an extreme brush?how come the rest of us get 2  months out of them at best before their ready for the bin?the edges go first then they lose their scrubbing ability and the bristles go out of shape.

the ultimate brushes are nearly as light as the extremes but have more bristles and a more solid stock.i dont think ill go back to extremes again now as theres virtually no noticeable difference in weight.you can cover the frames and ledges a bit better.time will tell if they last longer but they feel like they will.
price higher/work harder!

SeanK

Re: ultimate brushes
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 08:59:20 am »
my 2 yr old extreme is starting to die on me, i use an xline mono for 1st cleans & the extreme for everything else & i rinse on the glass , i was thinking the ultimate stiff might be a good replacement for them both
any one used one

2 years out of an extreme brush?how come the rest of us get 2  months out of them at best before their ready for the bin?the edges go first then they lose their scrubbing ability and the bristles go out of shape.

the ultimate brushes are nearly as light as the extremes but have more bristles and a more solid stock.i dont think ill go back to extremes again now as theres virtually no noticeable difference in weight.you can cover the frames and ledges a bit better.time will tell if they last longer but they feel like they will.

The rest don't Dazmond as there's quite a few on here who get at least a year from the Xtreme, I would say hot users might have a different story though.
Find it hard to believe the weight difference isn't noticeable on the Ultimate as they are on the same stock as a Superlite
but will certainly give it a go.