samson

Re: xtreme flocked hybrid brush-Rubbish!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2015, 09:37:34 pm »
Are Dazmond and Alex Gardiner the same person . . . . . .think about it  :o

dd

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2015, 11:21:04 am »
Scrubbing power I always laugh at that one, they're for cleaning glass not the floor.
I find windows need a good scrub to loosen/remove dirt, some more than others. Personally I have found a brush with good scrubbing power cleans better and faster.

How old is your tooth brush? Same principle, bristles wear. I probably don't spend more than 5 minutes a day brushing my teeth but after 6 months or so the toothbrush cleans less effectively.

SeanK

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 11:49:38 am »
Scrubbing power I always laugh at that one, they're for cleaning glass not the floor.
I find windows need a good scrub to loosen/remove dirt, some more than others. Personally I have found a brush with good scrubbing power cleans better and faster.

How old is your tooth brush? Same principle, bristles wear. I probably don't spend more than 5 minutes a day brushing my teeth but after 6 months or so the toothbrush cleans less effectively.

Come on mate, Unless your in an area that gets heavily saturated in bird poo there is very little that gets on the glass that
requires a major scrub, even then I find the Xtreme lifts bird poo every bit as well as all the other brushes Iv used over the years.
As with most things wfp its all in your head, because the brush is light and doesn't have the same amount of bristles that some
of the heavier brushes have then they cant possibly work.
As for changing the brush, yes you change it when its no longer fit for purpose the same as you would do with any piece of
equipment.

CleanClear

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2015, 05:39:34 pm »

Explain flocked brushes to me ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Smurf

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2015, 05:48:57 pm »

Explain flocked brushes to me ?

It seems that flocked is flooked  ;D
Difference is the ends of the bristles are frayed so more bristle ends touch the surface you are cleaning but you can't rinse on the glass using a flocked brush