Blue Frog Systems

Re: GD Canvassing
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2012, 11:00:41 pm »
1 day was because of the weather. No call or text to say you werent coming, just me asking what time you were coming round with the work to be told you hadnt bothered.

Never said you were employed by me at all.

Simple fact was you exhausted your quick fix of new build estates round here and because i wouldnt go 10 miles further than agreed you didnt bother any more.

Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2012, 11:01:02 pm »
I dont know how you got the numbers, but you did. Im not a mind reader.

Still waiting on a reciept for the work you carried out too as that never turned up. Its ok though as luckily i paid through the bank so have proof of everything paid should the tax man require it from me.

What else was there .... oh yeah, days where you didnt bother turning up because it was raining 50 miles away where you were and sunny here where the work was. There were more but i wont start going into the personal excuses

Trying to get me to work out of the agreed areas was another one you got arsey about. Only working on new estates was a favorite of yours too.

Are you mental? Just don't forget I never actually worked for you so if I didn't turn up on the days where the forecast was bad it was to save you fuel money! You are trying to make it sound like I had many days off when I actually worked for you for less than two weeks so xouldnt have had that many days off could I?

And trying to make me look bad cos I like working new estates is just hilarious, you really must be scraping the bloody barrel if that's the best you can do! Yeah dense work on easy to clean houses is a terrible thing to subject you poor window cleaners to...

You realy wasnt good if you believed new estates were good. All new estates are full up to the brim with housing assosiation who will always mess about. Even the ones who own the houses on them tend to be first time buyers who can not afford a windowcleaner as are strapped to the brim with debt.

THIS IS WHY I DONT CHASE AFTER NEW BUILDS
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

roundbuilder

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2012, 11:02:12 pm »
I don't know where you work in Kent but believe it or not there are nice estates around the country. I know several people on here who have huge rounds on New build.... Just proved how little you know...

Not at all. I just know from a canvassers view its easy to pick up work on a new estate that will be messers even from what blue frog wrote about you doing new estates confirms this. I cover a wide area and find it happens all over the place. In fact its common knowledge that a certain percent of all newbuilds must have housing assosiation who are sooo easy to sign up as a customer but an absoloute nightmare to collect your money from.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2012, 11:04:22 pm »
1 day was because of the weather. No call or text to say you werent coming, just me asking what time you were coming round with the work to be told you hadnt bothered.

Simple fact was you exhausted your quick fix of new build estates round here and because i wouldnt go 10 miles further than agreed you didnt bother any more.

LOL just not true, why do you keep picking on the new build thing? Its laughable, why would you pick harder areas to work first? Tell me why that makes sense? We were never ten miles from your house never mind ten miles over where you would travel...

ben M

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2012, 11:05:04 pm »
I don't know where you work in Kent but believe it or not there are nice estates around the country. I know several people on here who have huge rounds on New build.... Just proved how little you know...

Not at all. I just know from a canvassers view its easy to pick up work on a new estate that will be messers even from what blue frog wrote about you doing new estates confirms this. I cover a wide area and find it happens all over the place. In fact its common knowledge that a certain percent of all newbuilds must have housing assosiation who are sooo easy to sign up as a customer but an absoloute nightmare to collect your money from.

[/quote totally agree

roundbuilder

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2012, 11:05:47 pm »

Good ridence to bad workmanship. Rule number 1 is to not bite from the hand that feeds you. Hopefully gd has learnt a lesson from this even though he wont admit it.

The man with more excuses than ian wicks has voters on hes social media poll.

ben M

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2012, 11:07:30 pm »

Good ridence to bad workmanship. Rule number 1 is to not bite from the hand that feeds you. Hopefully gd has learnt a lesson from this even though he wont admit it.

;D

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2012, 11:08:29 pm »

God this is such hard work, I KNOW CERTAIN PERCENTAGES OF NEW BUILD HAS TO BE HOUSING ASSOCIATION BUT YOU JUST AVOID THEM IF THE CLEANER DOESN'T WANT THEM, PERSONALLY I HAVE FOUND THEY CAN BE OK PAYERS BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY.

I have customers from 4 years ago who still clean 90 percent of the work I got them on new build, have you ever wondered why YOU might struggle on new build? It can't possibly be anything to do with you... Or can it?

gary999

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2012, 11:09:14 pm »
GD as much as all this handbags amuses me...if you are no longer in this business
why are you on here defending yourself so furiously...i mean why should you
care so much ;D

Smudger

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2012, 11:09:42 pm »
i was just off too bed -

but this is far more entertaining.....
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

roundbuilder

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2012, 11:09:56 pm »

God this is such hard work, I KNOW CERTAIN PERCENTAGES OF NEW BUILD HAS TO BE HOUSING ASSOCIATION BUT YOU JUST AVOID THEM IF THE CLEANER DOESN'T WANT THEM, PERSONALLY I HAVE FOUND THEY CAN BE OK PAYERS BUT THAT'S ANOTHER STORY.

I have customers from 4 years ago who still clean 90 percent of the work I got them on new build, have you ever wondered why YOU might struggle on new build? It can't possibly be anything to do with you... Or can it?

Lol another excuse... I rest my case

roundbuilder

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2012, 11:11:10 pm »

Who are they?? I want proof??? Ohh you cant can you.  :D

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2012, 11:12:59 pm »

Excuses or reasons? It's easy to try to batter me but none of you actually respond to what I am saying, you just spout more tripe and hope that it sticks...

Mick I don't even know you so how can you possibly judge me? I couldn't give a flying fig what you think or your judgements because they are all based on hearsay and rumour....

roundbuilder

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2012, 11:17:06 pm »

Excuses or reasons? It's easy to try to batter me but none of you actually respond to what I am saying, you just spout more tripe and hope that it sticks...

Mick I don't even know you so how can you possibly judge me? I couldn't give a flying fig what you think or your judgements because they are all based on hearsay and rumour....

If you didnt bite to every little comment against you id actualy believe that you didnt give a flying fig. Your my entertainment for the night here. So easy to get you to bite...
Could do with you down the lakes on the end of my rods when its cold season.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2012, 11:17:44 pm »
I am glad you find this all so amusing cos I am laughing my head off here, I love a good row and needed a rant and this was perfect timing...

Mick you have no clue mate, good luck building your business and I wish you all the best but stay out of an arguement where your opinion is worthless. That's not being rude its just a fact that you don't know me or anything about me yet I seem to get under your skin somehow....

roundbuilder

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2012, 11:19:05 pm »
Lol another bite...here fishy fishy fishy.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2012, 11:19:12 pm »
We both wrote the last two posts at the same time lol

Crystal-clear

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2012, 11:20:52 pm »
This is a classic situation of window cleaner made to belive that canvasser is a miracle worker or canvasser thinking he is going to get rich over night by getting 10 happy smiley people who want their windows cleaned...if it was that easy i would pack in window cleaning pick up a note pad walk around town and charge 2x cleans for one offs.

ofc you will say things like try us out thats because 50% of those will stick
if you walked around with a strickt contract which is what window cleaners wish for you will come back with 1 job..
nothing real is in writing therefor window cleaner will have problems NO matter how you do it
you will say the work is guaranteed provided the customer is happy a quicky courtesy call will confirm that the window cleaner is to blame as the customer will just riggle out of it in any way possible.ie gate opened, spot on window dont like pole dont like ladders ill call you,moving house tomorrow cheers for that list goes on and on.
dont forget you have seen the customer offering you a cup of tea walking you around his house talking about regular like its the best thing since sliced bread
spending longer even giving you his email then all of a sudden sorry no more he has left the gate open, or not happy ofc its gona do your head and point the finger
then window cleaner and you have a dispute

im sure i was telling this to you george but you didnt listen , all you had to do was charge 1x clean max and give the window cleaner 0 guarantees dont make them belive you are going to change there lifes by payiing you £1000.00 what they will have in there heads is they will get a £6k a year income for life

im not saying you planed this im saying people say ANYTHING on the doors, hot leads change their minds it swings in round abouts its just high volume knocking and just keep the costs down to the cleaner i bet you any money ask the worst person who felt hard done by how would they feel today if you charged them only 100% im sure tey would say you are a top bloke.

its the only way to do it its a shame cos you seemed quite motivated thats all...

but paying 200% for one offs then having left say 50% and most will be every other month works out to at least 400% which aint quite as good as it sounds

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2012, 11:22:10 pm »
Lol another bite...here fishy fishy fishy.

Mick on a serious note you really need to get a life if this is your entertainment, there is a whole world out there instead of spending your life on a forum talking about a job that you do all day, get a grip.....

roundbuilder

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2012, 11:23:30 pm »
This is a classic situation of window cleaner made to belive that canvasser is a miracle worker or canvasser thinking he is going to get rich over night by getting 10 happy smiley people who want their windows cleaned...if it was that easy i would pack in window cleaning pick up a note pad walk around town and charge 2x cleans for one offs.

ofc you will say things like try us out thats because 50% of those will stick
if you walked around with a strickt contract which is what window cleaners wish for you will come back with 1 job..
nothing real is in writing therefor window cleaner will have problems NO matter how you do it
you will say the work is guaranteed provided the customer is happy a quicky courtesy call will confirm that the window cleaner is to blame as the customer will just riggle out of it in any way possible.ie gate opened, spot on window dont like pole dont like ladders ill call you,moving house tomorrow cheers for that list goes on and on.
dont forget you have seen the customer offering you a cup of tea walking you around his house talking about regular like its the best thing since sliced bread
spending longer even giving you his email then all of a sudden sorry no more he has left the gate open, or not happy ofc its gona do your head and point the finger
then window cleaner and you have a dispute

im sure i was telling this to you george but you didnt listen , all you had to do was charge 1x clean max and give the window cleaner 0 guarantees dont make them belive you are going to change there lifes by payiing you £1000.00 what they will have in there heads is they will get a £6k a year income for life

im not saying you planed this im saying people say ANYTHING on the doors, hot leads change their minds it swings in round abouts its just high volume knocking and just keep the costs down to the cleaner i bet you any money ask the worst person who felt hard done by how would they feel today if you charged them only 100% im sure tey would say you are a top bloke.

its the only way to do it its a shame cos you seemed quite motivated thats all...

but paying 200% for one offs then having left say 50% and most will be every other month works out to at least 400% which aint quite as good as it sounds

SPEECH... Well said that man.