KLEENAWAY

Re: GD Canvassing
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2012, 10:24:12 pm »
Gd i thought you was setting up something called "help my social media" but i cant seem to find much about it and your twitter account is quiet  ???

??? ??? ???

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 10:29:15 pm »
So how did I get her number and all her details if she didn't say yes? It's funny how she changed her story when she spoke to you and she was fuming when she rang me that you let the dog out. As for one offs, I just don't book them, the odd one may get by but just not in the numbers you suggest.

I never said we would settle up at the end, maybe once a week or so but not at the end. It is too hard to track on a daily basis and I would have had to speak to the customers to check why they didn't want to carry on...

roundbuilder

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 10:29:51 pm »
And you are still a Muppet
I may be a muppet but i was still right.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 10:32:36 pm »
Gd i thought you was setting up something called "help my social media" but i cant seem to find much about it and your twitter account is quiet  ???

??? ??? ???

I now run a tech repair company that is totally based on social media, I decided to run my own company and build something for me and my family instead of building business for other people. I am no longer involved with helpmysocialmedia sorry

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2012, 10:35:40 pm »

??? ??? ???
what was wrong with building my business :)

I now run a tech repair company that is totally based on social media, I decided to run my own company and build something for me and my family instead of building business for other people. I am no longer involved with helpmysocialmedia sorry
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2012, 10:36:22 pm »

Technically you are so wrong but you can't seem to grasp I CHOSE not to carry on...

You always banged on about how you knew best cos you ripped people off and couldn't run a team yourself so you assume everyone is at your level. Just to be clear I could still be running a canvassing company today if I wanted to but I decided to pursue other areas of business....

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 10:38:15 pm »

??? ??? ???
what was wrong with building my business :)

Ian you and I are still friends to this day and there was nothing wrong with building your business, it just wasn't the right business for me anymore...

Dani J

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2012, 10:38:31 pm »

??? ??? ???

You keep changing comapny  ;D ;D ;D whats going on? are you dogging the tax man ?  ;D

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2012, 10:41:06 pm »

??? ??? ???

You keep changing comapny  ;D ;D ;D whats going on? are you dogging the tax man ?  ;D

Lol I have worked freelance in business development for the last ten years as an individual not a ltd company so all covered in that department thanks...

Paddy Woods

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2012, 10:41:21 pm »
[/quote]

Good on you George hope it goes well,you are a very hard worker & did me no wrong from my personnel experience I found you top man  ;)

ben M

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 10:42:44 pm »

Good on you George hope it goes well,you are a very hard worker & did me no wrong from my personnel experience I found you top man  ;)
[/quote]
did you sleep with him? lol

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 10:42:57 pm »
I dont know how you got the numbers, but you did. Im not a mind reader.

Still waiting on a reciept for the work you carried out too as that never turned up. Its ok though as luckily i paid through the bank so have proof of everything paid should the tax man require it from me.

What else was there .... oh yeah, days where you didnt bother turning up because it was raining 50 miles away where you were and sunny here where the work was. There were more but i wont start going into the personal excuses

Trying to get me to work out of the agreed areas was another one you got arsey about. Only working on new estates was a favorite of yours too.
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 10:43:40 pm »

[/quote]

Thank you, I hope you are well too and the business is still growing...

Window Washers

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2012, 10:45:29 pm »
If you all need a break please vote on this : http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=161898.0

I know I'm shameless  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

roundbuilder

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2012, 10:48:30 pm »

Technically you are so wrong but you can't seem to grasp I CHOSE not to carry on...

You always banged on about how you knew best cos you ripped people off and couldn't run a team yourself so you assume everyone is at your level. Just to be clear I could still be running a canvassing company today if I wanted to but I decided to pursue other areas of business....

I doubt anyone would want to use your services now after the bad feedback from dodgy customers.
I actualy didnt ever get any bad feedback as i always replaced the work or money from dropouts, i just admited that my team including me signed and said any old crap to get the customer on board so could get payed maximum which sounds as you have done the same.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2012, 10:49:36 pm »

Still waiting on a reciept for the work you carried out too as that never turned up. Its ok though as luckily i paid through the bank so have proof of everything paid should the tax man require it from me.

What else was there .... oh yeah, days where you didnt bother turning up because it was raining 50 miles away where you were and sunny here where the work was. There were more but i wont start going into the personal excuses

Trying to get me to work out of the agreed areas was another one you got arsey about. Only working on new estates was a favorite of yours too.

Are you mental? Just don't forget I never actually worked for you so if I didn't turn up on the days where the forecast was bad it was to save you fuel money! You are trying to make it sound like I had many days off when I actually worked for you for less than two weeks so xouldnt have had that many days off could I?

And trying to make me look bad cos I like working new estates is just hilarious, you really must be scraping the bloody barrel if that's the best you can do! Yeah dense work on easy to clean houses is a terrible thing to subject you poor window cleaners to...

roundbuilder

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2012, 10:50:54 pm »

At least in future you know to employ your own canvassers who wont take the p.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2012, 10:51:09 pm »
Mick I could work tomorrow if I wanted, that's all I have to say to you...

roundbuilder

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2012, 10:54:02 pm »

Are you mental? Just don't forget I never actually worked for you so if I didn't turn up on the days where the forecast was bad it was to save you fuel money! You are trying to make it sound like I had many days off when I actually worked for you for less than two weeks so xouldnt have had that many days off could I?

And trying to make me look bad cos I like working new estates is just hilarious, you really must be scraping the bloody barrel if that's the best you can do! Yeah dense work on easy to clean houses is a terrible thing to subject you poor window cleaners to...

You realy wasnt good if you believed new estates were good. All new estates are full up to the brim with housing assosiation who will always mess about. Even the ones who own the houses on them tend to be first time buyers who can not afford a windowcleaner as are strapped to the brim with debt.

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 10:56:48 pm »
I don't know where you work in Kent but believe it or not there are nice estates around the country. I know several people on here who have huge rounds on New build.... Just proved how little you know...