Alex Gardiner

Re: Unger to reveal market changer
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2012, 01:00:31 pm »
There is no other company that can compete with your products Alex. I dont no why they dont just give up

That is kind of you to say so.

Other companies can compete and each company's offering will have something that will appeal to a segment of the market. It will be interesting to see the markets reaction to the latest products.

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2012, 02:30:03 pm »
There is no other company that can compete with your products Alex. I dont no why they dont just give up

That is kind of you to say so.

Other companies can compete and each company's offering will have something that will appeal to a segment of the market. It will be interesting to see the markets reaction to the latest products.

What Alex is trying to say is "Oh dear, this years holiday to Blackpool may have to be cancelled!"

Gary nee

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 02:51:42 pm »
well im only the face of my company'' to my clients'', its my sister with the money who earns out of it im the face who ''all my clients love''..............................
there are 4 directors in my company, so the little profit has along way to go.....so i have to be shrewd about my competitors.................

so i need to make sure all my equip is top notch.

Mrs A

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2012, 02:58:02 pm »

What Alex is trying to say is "Oh dear, this years holiday to Blackpool may have to be cancelled!"

:D  Don't let the kids know!

Mrs A

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2012, 03:00:06 pm »
well im only the face of my company'' to my clients'', its my sister with the money who earns out of it im the face who ''all my clients love''..............................
there are 4 directors in my company, so the little profit has along way to go.....so i have to be shrewd about my competitors.................

You forgot to mention all the products that my husband has designed and brought to market.  I like to think that helps GPS.   But yes he has got a lovable face but I'm biased.  ;)

Gary nee

« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012, 03:04:28 pm »

You forgot to mention all the products that my husband has designed and brought to market.  I like to think that helps GPS.   But yes he has got a lovable face but I'm biased.  ;)

errrrrrrr im confused i was talking about me here.............

Mrs A

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2012, 03:06:20 pm »

You forgot to mention all the products that my husband has designed and brought to market.  I like to think that helps GPS.   But yes he has got a lovable face but I'm biased.  ;)

errrrrrrr im confused i was talking about me here.............

Whoops!! I do beg your pardon.   That is hilarious.  What is your company that your sister runs?  I bet you've got a lovable face too  :)

Gary nee

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2012, 03:12:13 pm »
Nee's cleaning and maintenance,       not sure if your no my sister!!!, im confused, who are you?   this is bizarre old thread.....all i said was im looking forward to seeing the new unger pole, and that i have to keep an eye on my eqipment, trying to keep my business in the forefront....

then weirdness occurred .........

Gary nee

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2012, 03:14:55 pm »
Brodex will not have their new super pole ready for holland, however it wont be to long after, cant wait to see that new reasonable priced super carbon pole.

Mrs A

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2012, 03:17:24 pm »
Nee's cleaning and maintenance,       not sure if your no my sister!!!, im confused, who are you?   this is bizarre old thread.....all i said was im looking forward to seeing the new unger pole, and that i have to keep an eye on my eqipment, trying to keep my business in the forefront....

I know - I have had a good chuckle reading this thread as it developed.  I'm Alex's other half.  I think the four directors comment you made confused me and piecing together your previous comments made my mistake. Again, my apologies but hopefully no harm done.   :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2012, 03:38:11 pm »
Nee's cleaning and maintenance,       not sure if your no my sister!!!, im confused, who are you?   this is bizarre old thread.....all i said was im looking forward to seeing the new unger pole, and that i have to keep an eye on my eqipment, trying to keep my business in the forefront....

I cannot find Nee's cleaning and maintenance as a Ltd company with four directors ??? What's the Ltd company that you run?

What is confusing is not your comments on the Unger pole, which I think we are all interested in seeing, but it was this comment that you made:

which as far as I can see has nothing to do with the Unger pole or your business, but would seem to be a slightly bizarre, on your part, reference to my company which my sister is MD of and does have four company directors.

So what is the company that your sister runs? - if these words were actually about your business.

Gary nee

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2012, 04:17:39 pm »
Hello Alex, oh i see now, ok , no i was explaining my situation....ok i was confused then
I will say though Alex one of my sub contractors and my brother has an slx and theres no problem with that pole, its a gooden, im just quite excited by the new ones coming out.

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2012, 04:41:50 pm »

Now I'm confused, why would you post this on a thread about Unger poles?

I think you Troll!

wfp master

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2012, 04:47:59 pm »
so what three companies are bringing out these new super dooper poles.?

BVC

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2012, 05:57:49 pm »
Hello Alex, oh i see now, ok , no i was explaining my situation....ok i was confused then
I will say though Alex one of my sub contractors and my brother has an slx and theres no problem with that pole, its a gooden, im just quite excited by the new ones coming out.

looks like someone thinks they think they know something :-X 

BVC.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2012, 06:44:09 pm »
Bring it on I say, it's good for development.

HOWEVER

The proof will be in the pudding, bear in mind we've heard all this before & it's all been over-hyped rubbish.

Unger are a big concern & almost every retailer sells their products- however, their WFP products so far have been WAY off the mark! They come up with some nice little things from an engineering point of view but totally useless for it's intended user.

It would be nice to see some REAL development from other companies but they will also have to match industry leading customer service too. ;)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2012, 09:32:58 pm »
all my Unger poles are now redundant, as soon as we bought one clx, then all my staff just had to have one, we have 2 perfectly useable unger poles in the garage, which are now completely out of date.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2012, 06:35:56 pm »
Gardiner Pole Systems vs. the rest of the world.

Bring it on I say.