Gary nee

Re: Unger to reveal market changer
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 04:48:00 pm »
the old trolls!!! say alot more on forums with no name, than they would face to face, you cant beat it!!

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 06:31:49 pm »
it will bve great unger and gardiners side by side, then people will really see the quality and craftman ship of gardiner poles, you wouldnt believe how many window cleaners have never heard of gardiners, a fellow held my clx today and couldnt believe how great it was and he had also never heard of an aquadapter either ?! i now think hes gunna buy both lol

unger should stick to scrim and squeegys

deeege

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 06:42:53 pm »
the old trolls!!! say alot more on forums with no name, than they would face to face, you cant beat it!!

You didn't answer whether you work for unger or not?

It's all very well calling us all trolls when your really only a shill yourself.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 10:50:30 pm »

unger should stick to scrim and squeegys

No honestly, they shouldn't. Every major supplier should crank out new revisions of their poles. It will speed up progress in the industry. If nobody would improve things we'd still be stuck with Tucker poles.

Gary nee

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 11:07:38 pm »
No I'm a wfp window cleaner, so if I big up a situation that I've see is greAt I must work for the company....???  Goodness well I'll big up my hydracart petrol so I work for WCW, my controller rocks so I work for Williamson, my 2x pumps are good so I work for pure freedom for the first and polarbright for the second .... I'm a busy man!!

Nick Wareham

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 12:29:08 am »
obvious unger employee is obvious

Gary nee

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 12:53:39 am »
obvious unger employee is obvious

Weird!

www.com

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 10:37:37 am »
The current poles on the market are not that good. It wont take much to make them far better. I know at least 3 companies bringing out new poles that are better than anything out there now.

Window Washers

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 10:48:50 am »
The current poles on the market are not that good. It wont take much to make them far better. I know at least 3 companies bringing out new poles that are better than anything out there now.
I guess you do not use gardiners poles then, as the sl-x is an awesome pole
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

www.com

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 10:58:00 am »
Yeah, bought clx and it broke with in minutes, literally. They all use the same clamps don't they? Nut threaded.

Window Washers

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 11:00:43 am »
Yeah, bought clx and it broke with in minutes, literally. They all use the same clamps don't they? Nut threaded.
I have a few clx and none broke within mins, they are used for staff poles and take a bashing.
They do come with the same clamps and work well, maybe yours had a fault on it, which I am dam sure Alex would have put right.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Gary nee

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 11:02:31 am »
I guess you do not use gardiners poles then, as the sl-x is an awesome pole

I heard the same mr industry! the new 3 are going to be something else.... two of the three are massive companies, with money to invest, they will make sure they no ALL their competitors poles, and better them on cost and quality.

Window cleaners should rejoice over this, its good for all of us......   STOP BEING SO DEFENSIVE , so you had a fall out with xtel however the new one will blow that away...

Remember when scoda were shxxe now their not. Ive heard the octavia is better than the TRUSTY mondeo (the one that everyone went for before before scoda was great and german)!!

TIME TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE FELLOW WINDOW CLEANERS, LETS REJOICE TOGETHER OVER THIS POSITIVE NEWS

www.com

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2012, 11:05:35 am »
Do be honest wasn't impressed at all. Flimsy build. Prefer the Swift, feels a lot nicer.

Gary nee

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2012, 11:09:31 am »
Do be honest wasn't impressed at all. Flimsy build. Prefer the Swift, feels a lot nicer.

#
Ive never seen/used the swift, i think thats the only pole ive not used...however have heard great things about it,  where can i get the swift?

david moss

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2012, 11:21:41 am »
Who makes the Swift, a windy told me about them a few months ago

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 11:34:24 am »

#
Ive never seen/used the swift, i think thats the only pole ive not used...however have heard great things about it,  where can i get the swift?

Who makes the Swift, a windy told me about them a few months ago

I am surprised that you do not know who sells the Swift  :o

Here is a link to them - http://www.ionicsystems.co.uk/

If you are comparing a CLX to a Swift then you are way 'off-beam' as the swift is a full carbon pole starting at about £900 for the new 45ft carbon whereas the CLX pole is a budget economy pole at about £90 for an 18ft pole.

If the CLX broke within minutes did you get it sorted by Gardiner Pole Systems? What was the outcome?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2012, 11:38:36 am »

I heard the same mr industry! the new 3 are going to be something else.... two of the three are massive companies, with money to invest, they will make sure they no ALL their competitors poles, and better them on cost and quality.

TIME TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE FELLOW WINDOW CLEANERS, LETS REJOICE TOGETHER OVER THIS POSITIVE NEWS

To be honest it is about time that manufacturers got their act together and stopped just re-badging old technology. Window cleaners deserve better and need better before RSI and other work related injuries start kicking in with a vengeance.

I for one am completely for improved technology and competitive pricing.

www.com

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 12:04:10 pm »
It isn't 40ft. Must be the other one.

They ended up gluing it. Doesn't see much use, it's one of 30+ poles we've got.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2012, 12:14:00 pm »
It isn't 40ft. Must be the other one.

They ended up gluing it. Doesn't see much use, it's one of 30+ poles we've got.

Smallest swift is the 35ft recently superseded model. Could be the full carbon Glyder then. Once again this is a full carbon pole and about 4 times the price of the CLX.

Glad you got the CLX sorted. That must be tricky working with 30 poles ;D

david moss

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2012, 12:48:31 pm »
There is no other company that can compete with your products Alex. I dont no why they dont just give up