Lee Burbidge

Unger to reveal market changer
« on: March 20, 2012, 10:52:34 am »
Welcome to Unger’s new age of ‘nLite’enment http://bit.ly/GAQdu7 via @AddThis Unger to reveal a wfp set to transform the market!

andyM

Re: Unger to reveal market changer
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 10:58:38 am »
The only light I would link to Unger WFP equipment would be in the sentence:
 "Unger WFP......Light years behind everyone else."
One of the Plebs

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 11:12:47 am »
Not a snipe at you Lee, but.....

A: There is nothing i hate more than having to "like a page"/fill out a form or subscribe to a website to view something, I dont want to be spammed by Unger for the rest of my years.

B: All of ungers WFP gear is absolute poop.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 11:25:09 am »
Welcome to Unger’s new age of ‘nLite’enment http://bit.ly/GAQdu7 via @AddThis Unger to reveal a wfp set to transform the market!
whats the point of this post ?  why not just add the picture on here as there is nothing to see
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 02:12:32 pm »
Not a snipe at you Lee, but.....

A: There is nothing i hate more than having to "like a page"/fill out a form or subscribe to a website to view something, I dont want to be spammed by Unger for the rest of my years.

B: All of ungers WFP gear is absolute poop.

No offence taken Graham. The magazine is an online magazine. So to view it this is what you will need to do I am afraid, however we are looking at making this a little easier to use ( working progress). I have had my subscription list for 6 months now. I think we sent two emails one was for feed back on the magazine and the other was about the nominations :)

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 02:13:47 pm »
The only light I would link to Unger WFP equipment would be in the sentence:
 "Unger WFP......Light years behind everyone else."

lol lets see what they reveal in the Amsterdam show. Its the same show they will be showing the Grippatank system.

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 02:31:10 pm »
whats the point of this post ?  why not just add the picture on here as there is nothing to see

Hi, the point of the post is to let you know that Unger have a new wfp they will be revealing. Its defo worth keeping an eye out for. They claim that it will be a market changer :)

Gary nee

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 08:04:58 pm »
There are three superb wfp's coming soon, my local supplier told me, they sound great.. I'm off to Amsterdam to see the unger, looks superb, leave the extel standing...

deeege

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 08:08:07 pm »
There are three superb wfp's coming soon, my local supplier told me, they sound great.. I'm off to Amsterdam to see the unger, looks superb, leave the extel standing...

Must be cutting edge if its better than the xtel.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 08:14:26 pm »

is that what its called these days? dont forget to saddle up  ;D

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 09:06:41 pm »

I might be popin over to look see myself. You wanna catch up there?

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 09:12:29 pm »

I might be popin over to look see myself. You wanna catch up there?

2 windys meeting up in amsterdam?... :-X

Gary nee

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 10:13:59 pm »
The old trolls with no name giving cheek, yes amsterdam is a great show, yes cool meet for a pint....and it will be quite interesting seeing the new equipment, will shake up the complaisant suppliers in the uk!

Lee GLS

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 10:17:56 pm »

The old trolls with no name giving cheek

I didn't realise you were a troll dan  ;D

Tom White

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 11:22:47 pm »

Do you work for Unger, Gary?

And it's not the extel that you need to better; it's the Gardiner range.

I've also been to Amsterdam a few times; WFPs were the last thing on my mind.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 07:49:52 am »

And it's not the X-Tel that you need to better; it's the Gardiner range.

Visitors to the ISSA will have the chance to compare both 'side by side' as our Dutch Distributor will be exhibiting our complete pole and brush range including the complete Xtreme pole range.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 07:58:12 am »

WOW. what an achievement! I remember when I did just that with some plastic waste pipe & jubilee clips! ;D ;D

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 08:05:47 am »

And it's not the X-Tel that you need to better; it's the Gardiner range.

Visitors to the ISSA will have the chance to compare both 'side by side' as our Dutch Distributor will be exhibiting our complete pole and brush range including the complete Xtreme pole range.

Hey Alex, looks like I will have to pop over to the ISSA after all and take a look ;)

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 09:09:49 am »
I was at Gardiner's a little while ago, played with the Xtreme. I don't think I need to go anywhere else.  :D

Would love to be surprised though, but my guess is they will still be behind the curve.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 02:57:48 pm »

The old trolls with no name giving cheek

I didn't realise you were a troll dan  ;D

neither did I? some would call it a sense of humour  *rolls eyes