Pod

Algoclear-Benz- Hypo ??
« on: July 17, 2016, 09:08:34 pm »
Ok folks I know I'm lazy,just go to through the search button to find all the answers you may say... (as I'm new to soft washing & want to start from scratch)
But which is the best ? When I started wfp ionics gave my head a tail spin with their methods of tanks /poles etc yet all was needed was pure water & a pump with a good pole !
Now with soft washing I'm confused to say the least as I feel this will be taken over the same as all the wfp systems
So in simple terms which is best please (which product do you feel is best ??)
Cheers in advance

Smurf

Re: Algoclear-Benz- Hypo ??
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 10:09:59 pm »
Did you not know it's apparently illegal to use hypo (SH) other than its intended use stated on the label of the container
However benz blackwash so happens to be legal apparently.  ::)roll

Rob clarke

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 10:13:45 pm »
Ok folks I know I'm lazy,just go to through the search button to find all the answers you may say... (as I'm new to soft washing & want to start from scratch)
But which is the best ? When I started wfp ionics gave my head a tail spin with their methods of tanks /poles etc yet all was needed was pure water & a pump with a good pole !
Now with soft washing I'm confused to say the least as I feel this will be taken over the same as all the wfp systems
So in simple terms which is best please (which product do you feel is best ??)
Cheers in advance

Hypo does an instant clean where as algo clear does it over a period of weeks/months, Benz black wash is basically hypo with a scent masker added to it which is a lot more expensive than hypo, and benzwash is the same as algo clear, if your going to buy algo get the pro one which is more concentrated, I'm a newbie to soft washing so just learning myself, also if your using hypo on stuff you need to water down area first to stop it killing plants and do your best to stop it going on the garden.

Hope this helps mate  :)

Rob clarke

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 10:14:50 pm »
Did you not know it's apparently illegal to use hypo (SH) other than its intended use stated on the label of the container

Like you care smurf?????? Pmsl  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 10:16:25 pm »

;D ;D I found treated recycled (shocked) swimming pool water works rather well on a number of things but don't tell everyone  ;)

Rob clarke

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 10:42:35 pm »

;D ;D I found treated recycled (shocked) swimming pool water works rather well on a number of things but don't tell everyone  ;)

My lips are sealed  ;D lol

Smurf

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 12:13:59 am »

My lips are sealed  ;D lol

Even the pool boy ;D ;D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn2933vMylY 

Pod

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 08:47:29 am »

Hypo does an instant clean where as algo clear does it over a period of weeks/months, Benz black wash is basically hypo with a scent masker added to it which is a lot more expensive than hypo, and benzwash is the same as algo clear, if your going to buy algo get the pro one which is more concentrated, I'm a newbie to soft washing so just learning myself, also if your using hypo on stuff you need to water down area first to stop it killing plants and do your best to stop it going on the garden.

[/quote]

Cheers Rob
Great help,so basically it's just hypo & start from there.
Which is the best surfactant to add ? (I know you may not always need it but for some jobs I'm sure having it added helps 😏)
Also I wasn't aware the hypo goes out of date...I appreciate the damage it can do to plant life ,in your experience does just keeping watering the areas around help ?

nathankaye

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 01:44:04 pm »
You need to saturate the surroundings  areas so that it sits on top and evaporates rather than being drunk up by roots etc or killing grass etc etc
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Rob clarke

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 09:50:14 pm »

Cheers Rob
Great help,so basically it's just hypo & start from there.
Which is the best surfactant to add ? (I know you may not always need it but for some jobs I'm sure having it added helps 😏)
Also I wasn't aware the hypo goes out of date...I appreciate the damage it can do to plant life ,in your experience does just keeping watering the areas around help ?
[/quote]

Tbh I haven't actually used any of these products yet lol, but my post was just from what I've learnt from these guys on here  ;D

Smurf

Re: Algoclear-Benz- Hypo ?? New
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 12:30:11 pm »
Do a test patch and see or maybe test a biocide as well.
If thats a roof the last thing you want is whatever chems you decide to use to leak down on people etc underneth though.

Matt.

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 04:27:03 pm »
Did that this morning smurf, small test area to see if it any good but not really any difference, some of the panels are 15 yes old and have aged and faded in the sun, they look great looking down from above but not the best wen looking up from the ground, there is a lot I dirt on underneath but it's not accessible at all