P @ F

Re: feed the monster at a cost
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 10:08:25 pm »
This is without a doubt one of the best posts for a while , maybe my beer drinking thinking the other night was not that far out , all people have different running costs , it would interesting to see other peoples figures .
Lets start with Sarah Sarill   ;D , OOPS !  , Beer again !

Rich   P @ G   
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

neil100

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 10:12:54 pm »
I have been wfp for 6 months, Wow doesnt time fly.

My only regret is, I WISH

poleman

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 10:17:22 pm »
Have to agree the cost of WFP have come down to the point where for me its the same as trad window cleaning, the cost being one part "reasonably practicable" hierarchy of WAHR.

Andy

neil100

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 10:30:23 pm »
Sorry clicked the wrong button.

I wish I had switched to wfp years ago.

My advice to anyone is take your time and research, research. It takes time to get an understanding of all the choices you have in wfp. I researched the subject to death.

I have not wasted any money. I have spent £5,500.00 on wfp stuff, I have 9 poles, Bpack. 40 40 RO system. Van set up for two. I have spares for everything.That does not include the price of the van.

I spend very little time now tweaking the system as it runs perfectly itself.

I dont get as tired at work. I have a shorter working week and I earn more money.

Some might think I have spent to much on my system. But it as paid for itself allready. If I compare the six months of this year wfp to the same period last year when I was Trad I have earned an extra £8000.00.

If I spend £200 a year on maintance, its peanuts compared to the extra you earn.

The really big plus for me, I am so proud of the van set up. It looks fantastic and Makes me feel good about the job I do. I never felt that way when I carried my ladders on the car.

Nel.