simon w

Re: Headaches from wfp...
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2016, 08:02:26 pm »
Anyone get tinnitus from wfp?

Serious question - I sometimes get a whistling in my ears after a long day on the pole. (No jokes please!  :))

Probably the Bristol hum

dazmond

Re: Headaches from wfp...
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2016, 07:41:02 am »
You need to have a regular massage if your WFP I have 1 every couple of weeks to keep supple,I also stretch most evenings while watching TV. Everything you use for work needs to be the lightest and easiest to use,if
You use a light pole it's easier to manage and as said you can stand further back,if you have hot water you don't need to scrub he glass anywhere near as much. Sunglasses are a must even this time of year if the suns out I'm wearing them looking up alday into the sun is enough to give you headaches,it could be something as simple as a trapped nerve.

no you dont.

ive never had a massage ever(a paid for one!) and im fine.(nearly 7 years wfp) and im 45. ;D

i do agree on the lightest poles,sunglasses,hot water and standing further back from the windows(if possible)though.

stretching,strength training,cardio(swimming,cycling,etc)and eating well all help and not working more than 6-7 hours a day "on the glass"

price higher/work harder!