roundbuilder

Re: Lack of canvassers
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 08:24:21 pm »
was simply saying with the 50 guys you have done work for and the waiting list untill november im surprised your not building a great positive name for yourself?.

As for me not being able to set up a canvassing crew lol What a joke.
I have 2 good canvassers plus myself and a few more that do it as and when they can and after much thought the only person i have decided to roundbuild for is myself which is a verey wise decision.
Over the next month I have 6 days of work to build for my stepdad to be full of work and then after im going to employ someone to do my round so i can put my all into my third and final round. Mick don't forget the canvassing we discussed for me in sept will give you a call next week to arrange for me coming to see you

Yes mate all ok for september ill await your call next week.

colin bird

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2013, 08:31:54 pm »
Ok mate I look forward to meeting don't know who will talk the most  as we both like a chat lol poss looking at coming up one ee next week if that's ok mate one other thing I'm a blue Chelsea blue 40 years

hotsteam

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2013, 08:35:31 pm »
What terms and conditions would you want a canvasser to work to ?
Regards Hotsteam  ::)roll

roundbuilder

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2013, 08:38:42 pm »
Ok mate I look forward to meeting don't know who will talk the most  as we both like a chat lol poss looking at coming up one ee next week if that's ok mate one other thing I'm a blue Chelsea blue 40 years

Scum!  ;D

colin bird

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2013, 08:45:20 pm »

Scum!  ;D
hopefully won't effect the canvassing results mate speak soon regards colin