Reduced sentence
12.9%
12 (12.9%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: August 16, 2013, 08:54:22 am

MWC

Vote to bring back ARCHER
« on: July 17, 2013, 08:54:22 am »
Not wanting to start another slanging match and upset anyone.

We all know archer gets excited when poked but do you think his recent permanent ban was fair, giving that other people were happy to poke fun and continue to do so.

He is crackers but he also brought a lot to this forum and I think he should be allowed back on, he is the window cleaning company of the year remember!!!

Peace  :)

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

Re: Vote to bring back ARCHER
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 08:58:31 am »
I think he should be a mod.

Knocker

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 09:03:31 am »
I had a chat with him at the cleaning show in Birmingham a few motns ago, he seemed like top bloke to me.

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 09:11:12 am »
after reading some of the posts of him,ben and cozy i cant understand how childish you all are at times!seriously you need to get a life!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ive always found ARCHER extremely pleasant and he s done very well in building a successful window cleaning business for himself.

......then again im a nice guy and i wouldnt try and take the pee out of him like some people.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

roundbuilder

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 09:13:05 am »
Bring him back. I have had a few debates with him... Defo a top bloke.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 09:14:24 am »
after reading some of the posts of him,ben and cozy i cant understand how childish you all are at times!seriously you need to get a life!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

ive always found ARCHER extremely pleasant and he s done very well in building a successful window cleaning business for himself.

......then again im a nice guy and i wouldnt try and take the pee out of him like some people.

regards

dazmond

Agreed. Idiotic to "wind" someone up! Surely that's the preserve of primary school kids. It's always the same bores doing it too  ::)roll

formb

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 09:17:59 am »
Phoning people, making threats because of some daft comment on a forum?

Too far in my opinion.

MWC

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 09:30:15 am »

Too far in my opinion.

True but we don't actually know what was said on the phone and maybe should be reported elsewhere. If it was an actual threat would you be writing to CIU for justice, he was more than likely just acting the goat. Granted still a bit far at 12am, does it give Tosh a reasonable right to permanent ban?

ben M

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 09:40:22 am »

Too far in my opinion.
+1

ben M

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 09:47:01 am »

regards

dazmond
it is not my fault if he has been banned last night

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=173596.0

read the thread(even if most of the posts have been deleted since) before making a judgement please

formb

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 09:53:52 am »
Quote from: ben M
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=173596.0

read the thread(even if most of the posts have been deleted since) before making a judgement please

There isn't really much there. It is all fairly juvenile. Perhaps the deleted stuff was worse?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 09:56:21 am »
He said sorry. What more did you want?

When my mother died a regular on here, suggested I f***ed her to death, thats the level of idiocy we have here Ben, its how you respond that counts.

formb

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 10:07:42 am »
Quote from: MATT BATEMAN
He said sorry. What more did you want?

When my mother died a regular on here, suggested I f***ed her to death, thats the level of idiocy we have here Ben, its how you respond that counts.

How did you react? Did you phone him up at stupid o'clock and make threats?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 10:29:41 am »
No, I was deeply offended. My mother had just died. I couldn't believe the depths that someone would stoop for their own personal agenda. I still can't believe it actually. I did respond on here to it, which in turn he responded by phoning me up and suggesting he send his friends round for a 'chat'.

The guy is a muppet, he knows who he is, but if he wants to send his friends round he's more than welcome. He really ought to come himself though. Being a thug on here is far different than real life.

formb

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 10:40:42 am »
Quote from: MATT BATEMAN
No, I was deeply offended. My mother had just died. I couldn't believe the depths that someone would stoop for their own personal agenda. I still can't believe it actually. I did respond on here to it, which in turn he responded by phoning me up and suggesting he send his friends round for a 'chat'.

The guy is a muppet, he knows who he is, but if he wants to send his friends round he's more than welcome. He really ought to come himself though. Being a thug on here is far different than real life.

I'm sure you were. I have been called names, never anything quite so cutting though. It is water off a ducks back for me. The only people who have made me hit the report to mod button as far as I can remember are your good self (can't even remember why, back in the early days when I thought posts on here were more important than they are) and Tosh 'cause, you know, he is a PROPER numpty and a racist.

G Griffin

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 11:08:09 am »
Archer can be a decent bloke but he loses it too easily. Even if you disagree with him, he gets wound up; he doesn't just log off or have a reasoned debate.
He has been goaded but he then gives people what they want. One memeber who has goaded him, though, has been threatened several times by Archer; wanting to 'meet up'.
One is a bit naughty but the reaction is out of order and illegal, probably.
You can't justify what Archer has done, although I have no problem with him. He has got a problem with anger and maybe needs help with it before using the forum.
So, I don't mind if he comes back (with conditions) or the ban stays.
I don't suppose he's that bothered, either. 

Matt, that is disgraceful and reaffirms, again  ::)roll, that we need more mods.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Geoff

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 11:57:03 am »
Try Paul Weller.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 12:05:46 pm »
I've no problem with him coming back but he needs to grow up a bit first. ;D

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 12:16:56 pm »

Well that really is truly awful. If that moron is still on, well it makes archers banning seem ludicrous.

formb

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2013, 01:06:06 pm »
Quote from: MWC
True but we don't actually know what was said on the phone and maybe should be reported elsewhere. If it was an actual threat would you be writing to CIU for justice, he was more than likely just acting the goat. Granted still a bit far at 12am, does it give Tosh a reasonable right to permanent ban?

Quote from: ARCHER
Bacon,

Seriously, for anyone interested in this post why not take up my offer now to meet up, and rather than score cheap points do it face to face.

No idle threat or me being clever over a computer, I will back my words up seriously.

As you know I have offered this to you before but you just be clever with your comments.

Seriously, why don't we do it, anyone that knows me on here knows I am being serious