Snow
« on: November 25, 2005, 09:43:02 am »
We have about 2" in monmouth, I was having the day off anyway. ;D

Any one else got some?

Roy :)

gaza

Re: Snow
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 09:52:21 am »
ROY MILD OVER HERE IN NOTTS JUST GOING OUT TO DO A PUB THEN FINISH OF MY ROUND,NOT EVEN FREEZING ;D THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON HIP HIP HOORAY ;D

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 10:20:40 am »
Mornin Lads,

Icy wind, snow in Louth Lincs

I went out at 8 then it blew a gail of snow needed a shovel to do the sills!!

This'll sort the men from the boys!!!

I'm still a boy (44!!) and went home!!

David
Not Perfect - But Honest

mark dew

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 10:36:54 am »
snow last night but clear by this morning in lowestoft suffolk. Strong gusts tho. Did a couple of houses then fingers too cold to hold scrim. Never felt like this last winter.
Better ask the boss if i can go home.......oops i am the boss!!
Nice.

mark

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 11:09:33 am »
Snow in Bristol North West. About an inch. Roads clear. Melting as sun comes round.

Quite a rarity here - my seven year old very excited and she "won" a snow ball fight with me before she went to school. Yay! Big kid me!

I'm working all day tomorrow on a factory inside clean (nice and warm) so doing my invoices/quotes and faffing about today in front of log fire and computer.
It's a game of three halves!

BVC

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 11:17:06 am »
Bit nippy in Ipswich but no snow.

pjulk

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 11:46:58 am »
No snow here yet keeps trying.

But WFP brush has froze up this morning on first job and before we finished the windows we cleaned started to freeze.
So next job done with ladders.

Im hoping it will warm up just a fraction as i have loads of work to do but they are one's which are not safe to do with ladders.

The temperature here is 1 °c but its pretty windy i think thats why my brush and the windows i cleaned froze

Paul

H h20

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2005, 11:54:40 am »
Got up this morning at 6 expecting to see it white over snow or heavy frost but amazingly nothing,out at 7 cold but not freezing back in 11.30 bacon n cheese butties and cuppa tea going back out  12.30ish, it`s clear and sunny so no probs,Gaz

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2005, 12:34:39 pm »
Morning ,

About 1" on the hills in South East Wales this morning.

Still managed to get to town first thing to spend some money though - He He

Enjoy your day of guys   ;)

Sarah
Sarah

s.hughes

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2005, 03:44:39 pm »
Its always a day off for me on a Friday, I have to have a really bad week to do a Friday, mind you we gonna have a few weeks like that aheed. Never thought it would come, didnt believe it. Serves me right.

Steve

DODA

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 05:27:57 pm »
Hi all

A nice inch or two in south wales so i,ve taken the day off just don,t have the head for walking throught the snow to get to csm,s windows and clean , cold hands i can live with cold wet feet no thanks..

darren

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 05:46:28 pm »
no snow, sunshine but still cold here in southampton
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2005, 06:10:40 pm »
I looked out the window at 6.00 am and it was clear.

The alarm went off 30 minutes later and I opened the front door to take the dog for his walk and was surprised to see a blizzard.

He still got walked though.

The first WFP clean was a pub and the water droplets did freeze on the outside of the window.

By mid-morning my feet were soaking and cold; but I was walm.

Beautiful day though and I've just had a record turnover week; although not a massive amount more than my top ladder week mind.

But I've worked less hours and burnt less calories earning it and Wor Lass has had what adds up to two days off.