Chris Cottrell

advice for telling customers needed
« on: November 15, 2005, 07:50:08 pm »
What advice can you wfp veterans (or anyone really) give me on the subject of aleviating customers fears when moving over to the poles

picked up a new customer today because current wfp guy did a bad job she thought she would get another w/c on ladders only to find I was going that way too

I think I did an ok job of explaining it to her but still left me to explain it to my current customer opposite who had recomended me to her in the 1st place
and she had a whole barrage of querrys , inc "ive not found water alone can remove bird poo  from my car when i wash it"

thanks in advance

a bit concerned

Chris

wazzz

Re: advice for telling customers needed
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 10:15:36 pm »
hi
 had a customer today , who i had explained the system to .
i did the inside of her home trad , then did outside with wfp.
almost finished and she comes and askes when i will wipe the water off?

rather than re explainng i just asked if the windows were nice and clean last month?   yes  came the reply . well i used this method then , leaveing the windows wet , so they will dry nice and clean this time too. she was happy

just one example of many simlary . ..(the other common one is you can always fill up at my tap ..again after explaining RO/ DI water)

my point is i dont bother to explain most times now . if a new customer i just say try me and see , i will call back after they dry and only pay me if your happy  ( in a polite manner ) .