M FORBES LTD

blind customers
« on: November 12, 2005, 11:03:00 pm »
[color=Purple]I went cleaning last week with 156ppm (l didn't realise this until l got home) and all my customers payed and were very happy with there windows. EXPLAIN THAT !!!!! :o

Chris Cottrell

Re: blind customers
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 11:05:35 pm »
You'll be going back to do it again then ;)

M FORBES LTD

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 11:22:10 pm »
Yes i will but i will use 000 ppm, still can't believe i got away with it ,

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 11:26:09 pm »
just goes to show

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 09:35:30 am »
I found in the beginning every customer would check every corner as it was a new way of doing things, then as time went by they relised that what I had been telling them was fact they started to except the new way.and the old way of trust in thier windowcleaner returned,
Plus they get thier frames washed and those windows not cleaned before done.

Like TV when colour was first transmitted there was a load voice shouting that it was bad for you and would effect your vishion..Now we get shocked if we see black and whit tv
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

s.t.webb

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 05:16:17 pm »
Dont Believe the customers dont notice, they do.

Your reputation suffers, as does every WFP window cleaner they talk to.

Do a professional job every time, no matter which method you use!!!

s.t.webb

Appalling behviour!!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 06:11:03 pm »
[color=Purple]I went cleaning last week with 156ppm (l didn't realise this until l got home) and all my customers payed and were very happy with there windows. EXPLAIN THAT !!!!! :o

This is a dreadful way to treat customers!!

Sadly I fear its the future.

In a town near me WFPers use tap water which has a slightly better ppm, and claim to be using pure water.

You may well get away with it, but the damage done to other window cleaners who take pride in their work is huge.

You should be ashamed >:(

AuRavelling79

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 06:19:24 pm »
You may well get away with it, but the damage done to other window cleaners who take pride in their work is hugh.

Hugh? Hugh who? Hugh Jerrer? Hugh Mungus?
It's a game of three halves!

matt

Re: Appalling behviour!!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 07:15:19 pm »

This is a dreadful way to treat customers!!

Sadly I fear its the future.

In a town near me WFPers use tap water which has a slightly better ppm, and claim to be using pure water.

You may well get away with it, but the damage done to other window cleaners who take pride in their work is huge.

You should be ashamed >:(

i am guessing that M FORBES LTD didnt mean to go out with that water, so it was a accident, so a little OTT this qoute

dai

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 08:07:17 pm »
I had a bit of a shock last week when my WFP system was down and I had to use
my ladders. The frames were really dirty when I looked up close.
When I was doing them trad I always gave the frames a wipe all over. when I went WFP I avoided the areas above the vents, and just below them too.
The vents looked like they were begining to grow a moustash, dirt had gathered in the last 3 months. Above the vents was really minging. The other place that was really dirty was the space over the opener. Some people leave the windows on the catch leaving them open about half an inch. If you wash them water will get inside. Most of my work is white plastic. Now if I'm going to maintain my previous standard, I will have to go up ladders periodically to clean the top of the frames.
 Unless that is anyone can suggest a safer way of doing the job.
Suggestions welcome. Dai