Roy Harding

Jack Russell
« on: November 09, 2005, 07:10:48 pm »
I did a regular job monday and their Jack Rusell over the last few vists has been getting more and more agresive.

This time he was really up for it, he had made several charges at me, if you went for him to chase him off he rose to the chalange.

As he bared his teeth and charged I let him have it both barrels or should I say both jets ;D, straight in the face, I thought he had been stuck by lighting. He ran off whimpering tale between legs.

Go on punk make my day. Hell I love this job.

Roy ;D

Sarah Sarill

Re: Jack Russell
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 07:29:11 pm »
WFP is really safer for the w/c then  ;D

Sarah

Sarah

brett walker

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 07:41:39 pm »
Some years ago i used to do a house with a jack russel, it was looney it used to go mad to get to me.  One day it jumped up on the inside window sill from the chair knocking all the ornaments off the sill, smashed every one :o :o

Never got to me though  :D

Brett

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 08:04:21 pm »
I was bitten by two dogs in my first year of window cleaning.  Nothing serious; just bruised and on both occassions the owners said, 'don't worry he won't bite'. 

And they both did; when I wasn't looking.

The last one was a Jack Russell.

I like the breed, but they're proper little tykes!

rosskesava

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 08:58:21 pm »
There's one place where I do the downstairs windows at the front which are Georgian bays and take a bit a of time. The owners have a real friendly Jack Russell that for some reason makes me laugh. It's almost as if it's looking for a way to have a joke.

For kicks, it has this habit of launching itself suddenly at the window from the inside all teeth and snarling but I never know when it's going to do it. I know it's going to do it but it still makes me jump as it seems to come from no where.

After it's done that it runs out the front door with tail wagging.

Also if it's out in the garden it will either pee down a ladder leg or down the side of the bucket.

A while back it pee'd down my mates leg as he was talking to the owner.  ;D

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 09:55:21 pm »
yes lovely dog's aren't they!! been bitten twice by a jack russel had my lifetimes supply of tetinus jabs according to the dr?  wfp is great for getting rid of all dog's!! Well i've found it to be very effective.

I did a regular job monday and their Jack Rusell over the last few vists has been getting more and more agresive.

This time he was really up for it, he had made several charges at me, if you went for him to chase him off he rose to the chalange.

As he bared his teeth and charged I let him have it both barrels or should I say both jets ;D, straight in the face, I thought he had been stuck by lighting. He ran off whimpering tale between legs.

Go on punk make my day. Hell I love this job.

Roy ;D

dai

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 10:10:01 pm »
I had one on my round. A right little savage. He always lounched himself at the windows to get to me. One day when the occupants were out, he got up to his usual antics. They had ornaments on all the window sills. I delibertly wound him up ,flicking the windows with my scrim. He went balistic, ornaments flying everywhere. He followed me from room to room. Smash!, craSH!. I hope he got the thrashing he deserved when his ownners got back. Dai