CLEANCARE WC

window cleaner blog
« on: April 27, 2011, 08:34:14 pm »
Anyone rememember pwc mag? and the shameless promotion of ionics everywhere but they were not open about owning or having an affiliation with the mag well now there is the window cleaner blog. check it out make up your own minds. the guy in vid didnt look very pro to me, he was peeing water all over frames and generally doing a crap job by the look of things.

http://professionalwindowcleaner.co.uk/blog/
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Lee GLS

Re: window cleaner blog
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 08:35:43 pm »
is there a link  :-[

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 08:38:20 pm »
There you go lee sorry about that  :-[
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Tom White

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 08:40:19 pm »
A Bit About Me
My name is Philip Hanson, and I have been in the window cleaning business for many years. It’s fair to say that I have felt a passion for the business of window cleaning that most people find puzzling (and even disturbing?).

It must be out of date.  Philip was seen in a supermarket in Bristol selling double glazing recently.

Of course it's an Ironics blog though.

Lee GLS

Nick Wareham

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 08:45:19 pm »
I think it looks good.

R W C™

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 08:55:18 pm »
Think its just started up again as got a email yesterday about it....

mikecam

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 10:55:01 pm »
the guy in vid didnt look very pro to me, he was peeing water all over frames and generally doing a crap job by the look of things.

wetting the frames? How mad eh?

Tom White

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 11:08:48 pm »
It's just an Ionics website though:

About
Professional Window Cleaner blog (or just PWC Blog as we’ll call it) has developed from Professional Window Cleaner Magazine, which was produced and edited by me, Philip Hanson a few years ago.

Like PWC Magazine, PWC Blog is sponsored by The British Window Cleaning academy, which is a training organization for window cleaners. (And an excellent one at that!)

I think we all should go e-mailing Philip, asking him if he'll review a Gardiner Pole or a Cleaning Warehouse flow controller or something!  ;D