ant french

Re: Anyone had a customer flirt with them?
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 01:07:22 pm »
spose thats a good point, wouldnt want a stalker hey  :-[  if things get to bad drop them hey and get 2 more custys.

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 01:17:11 pm »
That wont stop a stalker if she's that way inclined. Bit like bolting the stable-door after the horse has bolted.

ant french

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2010, 01:29:24 pm »
all part of the job aint it meeting un hinged custys, my biggest fear is refusing to pay me

Leeroy

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2010, 01:44:28 pm »
  i do a house who has a very attractive daughter who is in her early 20's.

I was there doing the windows one lunch time when the daughter came home from work, no-one else was in, she said hello as she got out of her car so obviously she knew I was there.

2 minutes later she was prancing around totally naked, but she wouldn't make eye contact, I took along time to do the windows that day.

I also make sure that house is done around lunch time and have had a show several times!

Others have been less than subtle, like the one who was moaning that she was bored, I asked whet she enjoyed to do as a hobby to pass her day - her reply - I like to ride c***!
  I steered well clear, very attractive but obviously a bit mental!!

OMG cant believe you didnt bang her one whats up with you lot....sheep playing hard to get

JoeMax

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2010, 01:52:21 pm »
That's the point when my shift finishes..

scud

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2010, 01:59:57 pm »

I was there doing the windows one lunch time when the daughter came home from work, no-one else was in, she said hello as she got out of her car so obviously she knew I was there.

2 minutes later she was prancing around totally naked, but she wouldn't make eye contact, I took along time to do the windows that day.

I also make sure that house is done around lunch time and have had a show several times!

Others have been less than subtle, like the one who was moaning that she was bored, I asked whet she enjoyed to do as a hobby to pass her day - her reply - I like to ride c***!

OMG cant believe you didnt bang her one whats up with you lot....sheep playing hard to get

I am married and wish to stay that way, you can tell a mental woman a mile off and they are just trouble waiting to happen.

steven ainger

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2010, 02:01:43 pm »
 i thought they were all mental   :P :P

ant french

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2010, 02:28:21 pm »

I am married and wish to stay that way, you can tell a mental woman a mile off and they are just trouble waiting to happen.

thats every woman to me then, all my exs turn out this way lol

Nick_Thompson

Re: Anyone had a customer flirt with them? New
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2010, 02:36:14 pm »

You have to ask yourself, what kind of person behaves like that?
If she was prepared to walk around naked in front of a relative stranger, what else would she be prepared to do?
In my experience, those initial interactions with individuals that later turned out to be absolute psychopath, always revealed indications of their deranged mind.
And man, I’m telling you, an example of flagrant nudity is exhibiting all the signs.
Life's a lesson, and i'm old!

Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

Leeroy

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2010, 03:24:12 pm »

You have to ask yourself, what kind of person behaves like that?
If she was prepared to walk around naked in front of a relative stranger, what else would she be prepared to do?
In my experience, those initial interactions with individuals that later turned out to be absolute psychopath, always reviled indications of their deranged mind.
And man, I’m telling you, an example of flagrant nudity is exhibiting all the signs.
Life's a leason, and i'm old!

When I am 90 yrs old and beaten to death by some muggers I will know that I banged everything that moved and had no regrets

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 03:58:54 pm »
But they, in hindsight, wish they hadnt let you, every last one of them  ;D

Because they all thought that that was the least exciting and stimulating 5 seconds of their lives.

Leeroy

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 04:01:28 pm »

Because they all thought that that was the least exciting and stimulating 5 seconds of their lives.

Why would I care if they enjoyed it....

Whats wrong with being selfish and wanted to have my 5 seconds of fun...stuff them

Perfect Windows

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2010, 04:01:35 pm »

5 seconds?  Only if I do it twice.

Vin

Tom White

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2010, 04:15:08 pm »
I had a belly-dancing teacher on my round; she's not slim, not fat, and she can drop to a full 'split position' on the floor without even having to stretch off first.  She's a real flirt - she's asked me to iron some of her clothes (I'm an ex squaddie so can iron sleeves on jackets), she's danced for me and she's was in a really unhappy marriage (they've now split up).

Once she told me that she'd been out for a night out when her husband was away, looking for a man, but didn't get one.  She asked me if I thought there was anything wrong with her!!!

After that, I used to time my arrival when I knew she'd be out, or turn up with Wor Lass, which kept her at bay.

She was a proper 'bunny boiler'.

Good dancer though; she could dance on one leg, with her other leg straight up in the air next to her head; quite amazing really.

One part of me was very tempted to be honest; but another part of me didn't want to.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2010, 04:20:05 pm »
Leeroy

You sound like an interesting chap. Any other philosophical gems, he asked dispassionately.

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2010, 04:23:53 pm »
Leeroy

You sound like an interesting chap. Any other philosophical gems, he asked dispassionately.

Very good, I like that ;@)

ant french

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2010, 04:27:16 pm »
aint the flirting part of it all the perk of the job. i love chatting women up and them doing it back. i know really deep down i wudnt do anything with a custy unless shes hot. all my custys arre mid 40s lol

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2010, 04:35:51 pm »
Ant

Do you only take on new customers if they are the right age, mid 40’s?

Leeroy

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2010, 04:51:10 pm »
I dont mind shagging anything as long as they are not fat and they must be legal.

Thats why I clean my windows wearing a thong

ant french

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2010, 04:54:12 pm »
Ant

Do you only take on new customers if they are the right age, mid 40’s?
no i was just saying my custys are all in there 40s for some reason, bit old for me.