Immaculate windows

Wilsons wfp system
« on: September 14, 2005, 11:35:33 pm »
Anybody use the Wilson wfp trolley system?

Ben Walker

Re: Wilsons wfp system
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 08:53:37 pm »
reviving this threadlet as i have been looking at 'Wilson's' wfp trolley set up as a possibility

seems like a good set up, fairly priced and a genuine seller

Any opinions/ suggestions with this particular one.

much appreciated

ben

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 09:17:19 pm »
Ben, a link to the product would help.

All you have to do is find the product page and cut and paste the 'http' address in your post.

Ben Walker

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 11:07:41 pm »
yeah, sorry meant to do that  ::)
for sale on ebay as Andrew has posted or there is the website
http://www.waterfedpole.net/

ben

matt

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 11:11:33 pm »
£949.00 though

or

http://d.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=105

for 650 quid

both look the same ;)

;)

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 11:13:19 pm »
Have a look here as well Ben.

www.freedomwfp.co.uk

Quite a few folks here have now got this ( my ) system.

Andrew

Ben Walker

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 11:24:37 pm »
matt, yeh i've been considering diy, looking eagerly at your website. you've done a good thing there. i'm attracted to this one because i think it looks fairly pro (a diy attempt by myself might take a bit of effort to look pro, despite your website) and the time it would take to organise it may warrent the 300 quid extra. i like diy but buying off the peg can be good also

looking at all the options

i'll checkout freedomwfp, thanks Andrew

Allways Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 11:53:10 pm »
hi first post ....wanabee window cleaner. andrew how much for portable system?? no price on website. this is a cracking site gromit well off to wensleydale for some cheese. regards

Ben Walker

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 11:57:02 pm »
i mean if i could source the individual components of the Wilson one, like the trolley looks a good for a start (silver, folds up etc), i would definitely consider diy (sorry wilson). its when you end up with a mish-mash of stuff, can look a bit scruffy etc.

the white box of tricks (contains pump, battery etc) can that be bought as a unit like as seen?

Andrew, yeh looked at yours before. looks the job, but does it come in different colours. you seem to have gone for a 'corporate image' colour scheme that might not be redily adopted by other individual businesses. (or am i being too particular!?)

ben

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 12:07:46 am »
No Ben you are not being particular. We can do it in any colour you like as we have done for many others. Also note the Varistream controller is on the system. We wouldn't do it without such an invaluable piece of kit. Have a look at all the posts here regarding it. Another point is that the trolley is designed specifically for window cleaning and if fabricated in such a way as to be very easy and fast to set up and get to windows. It's purpose made by our craftsmen and not a "bought in" item

Also welcome to you Paul. The whole system is £995 including VAT and mainland UK delivery. We don't play at this. We are offering a very professional and effective package for an extremely competetive price. You will also get full professional back up which is essential to any serious business.

Andrew

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 12:44:00 am »
yawn

Ben Walker

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 12:52:29 am »
tired david, it is quarter to one!  :)

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 01:01:11 am »
Yeah u got a point there Ben.

Time to hit the sack.

Good luck to you whatever way you choose to go re WFP.  It will be the best move you ever made in window cleaning.  ;)

All the best.

Andrew

sair

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 06:09:36 pm »
as a supplier please dont buy one from e bay, make it your self or see andrew do matts home build , i supply all sorts make all sorts and i would say our systems are well built and at a good price. especially that our ro  boostered systems have such a large capisity to manufacture water , i have a friend who wants a trolley i will biuld him him something different , but that one on e bay is a self build and does not warrent that price , andrews is the same  , if i was a consumer i know what i would buy .
Essentially Pure Ltd

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 06:20:56 pm »
 :( Tony mate.

Your post reads like my system is the same as the one on Ebay.

See.. "Andrew's is the same"

Please tell me you don't really mean that  :'(  :'(

A very distraught Andrew

Trademark WC

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 06:35:21 pm »

I would make that yourself, it so easy mate trust me.

Rob

Ben Walker

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 06:51:21 pm »
ha, quite a passionate thread one way or another!  ;D

if i was to make it myself can i buy the pump, battery, varistream etc already neatly contained in a box.  or is it a matter of buying them seperatly

i'm a bit confused cos the components as seen on Matts diy page seem to add up to bulky collection of parts, whereas the ones i've seen advertised are put together in a smaller box.

ben

sair

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 06:54:26 pm »
hello distraught andrew

allways remember my skills are not with key board.  i cant spell my writting is worse , and as for that thing called punctuation ,
only prob with forums is i cant do spell and grammer check, im sure its there somewhere

YOUR SYSTEM NOTHING LIKE THAT ON EBAY

i like your troley i have one in stock to show customers i sell them along with our static which makes water at 3-5 liters a minute , i have it in from kevin

YOUR SYSTEM NOTHING LIKE THAT ON EBAY

i wouldnt mind them in just frames as i buy dozens  pumps every month and we have the eco flow which is our product but thats another post

i hope thats cleared that up , sorry andrew

:-[
Essentially Pure Ltd

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 07:07:10 pm »
LOL Tony  ((( group hug ))) ahhh thats better.

Well blow me down!!!  Didn't know you had the trolley. Theres more to that Kevin than meets the eye eh?  ;)

Send me an email with ur number mate.

Ben:if i was to make it myself can i buy the pump, battery, varistream etc already neatly contained in a box... answer is NOPE!!!

or is it a matter of buying them seperatly . answer is YEP!!

I believe that cleantec do sell a pump box with a rudimentary flow control. Personally I think the Varistream or Ecoflow both do a better job.

Andrew

neil100

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 07:37:46 pm »
Sair,

You build trolleys and static r/o systems.Have you got a web site?

Will take a look if you have.

Cheers Nel.

matt

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 07:52:24 pm »

I believe that cleantec do sell a pump box with a rudimentary flow control. Personally I think the Varistream or Ecoflow both do a better job.

Andrew

nothing wrong with the old By-pass system, personally, i dont use a "Electronic Varistream or Ecoflow"

WHY

well i think, why add another componant to a system to break down and then need to be replaced, the by-pass valve does a great job

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 08:20:23 pm »
buy mine !!!! no buy mine ,dont buy his.Ive got a better one.
no you havent mines better.

Cmon guys give us a break .People come here for advice ,and normally get very good advice,and if they are looking for a system and yours is any good and you give good service they will be directed to you by the forum members here.

Dave

P.s these are my own personal feelings and no offence meant

matt

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 08:31:17 pm »
Dave, do you sell them aswell now

;D ;D ;D ;D

Ben Walker

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 08:50:10 pm »
David, hi

a bit of a 'mine'field !  ;D
yeah, despite what Trademark said
I would make that yourself, it so easy mate trust me.
, to someone finding their way into this it is a bit tricky

go on add a 'mine' and tell me about yours! you spent 800 right. must have added things on though? do you use variflow? what would you change of your set up now had experience with it?

much app.

ben

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 08:53:30 pm »
Have a look here as well Ben.

www.freedomwfp.co.uk

Quite a few folks here have now got this ( my ) system.

Andrew

Andrew,

It's Tomo's first day with your system tomorrow.  He hasn't got his RO/DI unit sorted out yet, so he's calling round here, early tomorrow to fill up.

(£5 per 25 litre drum ;D)

He's excited!

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2005, 09:03:37 pm »
Ben

I spent ages researching this is what i bought and would not change a thing

sureflo 100psi pump     £80
varistream 2 controller £90
650 litre tank                £170
18` ionics pole             £110
18 litre vessil               £35 ebay
Hoses and fittings       £50
backback                     £165
resin                            £80

Not bad hey less than £800  for some system hey .These are the best parts i could find at the best prices ,but since have got better deals for local cleaners of course i made profit on top and they were aware of how much i made.
This is the system for my van i also have another system in my car.
To make this system truly portable just put the backpack on a grannys shopping trolley.

Dave

This post will self destruct in 30 mins as it will make the manufacturers eyes water  if i leave it here.

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2005, 09:13:46 pm »
Ben

I spent ages researching this is what i bought and would not change a thing

sureflo 100psi pump     £80
varistream 2 controller £90
650 litre tank                £170
18` ionics pole             £110
18 litre vessil               £35 ebay
Hoses and fittings       £50
backback                     £165
resin                            £80

Not bad hey less than £800  for some system hey .These are the best parts i could find at the best prices ,but since have got better deals for local cleaners of course i made profit on top and they were aware of how much i made.
This is the system for my van i also have another system in my car.
To make this system truly portable just put the backpack on a grannys shopping trolley.

Dave

This post will self destruct in 30 mins as it will make the manufacturers eyes water  if i leave it here.

Dave,

That post is to good to self destruct! ;)

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2005, 09:17:15 pm »
Ben

:'(  :'(  :'(    BOOM!!!!!!!!     ;D

Tosh... thats FAARRRRRRRR too cheap mate!!   ;D   ;D

Andrew

Ben Walker

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2005, 09:24:47 pm »
urm question

sorry... whats the backpack!?  ::)

i mean i see surflo do a backpack, but this includes pump right? but less powerful?

Tosh, didn't you go for backpack? was this for trolley system

ben

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2005, 09:26:44 pm »
yes it is a sureflo backpack and the pump on it is more than good enough it will easy do 30` with good pressure and the battery lasts ages 2

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2005, 09:42:30 pm »
urm question

sorry... whats the backpack!?  ::)

i mean i see surflo do a backpack, but this includes pump right? but less powerful?

Tosh, didn't you go for backpack? was this for trolley system

ben

Ben

I've a back pack and a 50 litre trolley system (which is a bit naff because I haven't got a Variflow) and struggling to work out the best way to stick a hose reel on it (I'm not very practically minded).

I don't think I'll use the trolley much till I get a trailer and tow bar fitted anyway.

I use the back pack, mounted on a shopping trolley with a bungee, mostly and it's great.  Goes anywhere.  Light enough to lift over walls, carry through houses, down small back alleys overgrown with foliage, up steps.  Anywhere just about.

I've even carried it up a set of ladders onto a flat roof to clean a conservatory roof (but a longer hose would've been better and just left the back pack on the ground).

Anyway, the back pack pump is a has a self contained 45 psi pump, which has pumped water through 25 meters of normal hose, then through 35 feet of thin hose and has cleaned 2nd floor windows (three stories) no problem.

It holds 16 litres of water, enough to do at least one complete house (normal three bed semi) and is a good entry level peice of equipment that would compliment any van mounted system too (as David uses).

Also, hoses really bug me.  All those tangles and frustration.  Probably because I haven't had enough experience with 'hose', but the beauty of the back pack is you keep it close to you, so you need very little.

And as David has said, the battery is superb.  It's not failed me yet, although I charge it each night.

I've just been contemplating selling my 50 litre trolley system and buying another back pack for Wor Lass.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2005, 10:37:39 pm »
Tosh dont charge everynight you have to discarge now and again to preserve the life it will probably go 400 litres between charges

neil100

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2005, 11:30:40 pm »
Dave.
the ionics pole you bought for £110. Was that the multipole that ionics use to call Reseidential?

I'm asking because I was mighty impressed with it when I had my demo from ionics.And i want to get some,the only problem being the rep tryed to tell me it would not stand up to daily use and was for personall or ocasaonll use and that I  should go for the universal glass fibre pole which suprise suprise costs more then twice as much.

Cheers Nel.

Ben Walker

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2005, 11:37:29 pm »
Tosh, 'mounted on a shopping trolley' !! what like an asda shopping trolley. doesn't it look a bit naf?! i can't imagine! do you mean parcel trolley? :P

-isn't it a hassle filling it with the water for each job? isn't the concept of a trolley system, where you simply change over the water barrells more practical?

ben

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 07:45:48 pm »
Neil

Yes it was

Dave