dazmond

Re: what hours do you allow for cleaning/admin/end of day jobs,etc every week?
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2021, 02:20:13 pm »
good day to have off today....its absolutely bouncing down out there this afternoon....

been for my haircut this morning and the bank to put some change in......i had over £100 in 20p/50ps! ;D....i hardly get any cash these days but this is change thats built up over 6 months or so...

packed away my electronic kit for rehearsals tonight and made sure ive got all my leads and in ear monitors for upcoming gig this saturday.... 8)

i love my life! :)
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2021, 07:05:16 pm »
I worked 3 days this week, i think im going to attempt to make that a regular thing. Never mind a 4 day week why not go for a 3  :)

Slacky

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2021, 07:25:37 pm »
I worked 3 days this week, i think im going to attempt to make that a regular thing. Never mind a 4 day week why not go for a 3  :)

Because some of us only get to play with our bongos once a week....

dazmond

Because some of us only get to play with our bongos once a week....

We actually do a song called 'bongolia'....its a real crowd pleaser  ;D...I also get to use bongo samples and airhorn which is good.....😄

Gringo

Do you want to go on general chat section for your bongo  stuff Daz, not sure relevant to window cleaning or anybody that interested tbh

dazmond

Do you want to go on general chat section for your bongo  stuff Daz, not sure relevant to window cleaning or anybody that interested tbh

who are you anyway?a wannabe moderator?😄👍

Bungle

This thread is more like a blog. Has the golf GTD been mentioned yet?  ::)roll
We look at them, they look through them.

Gringo

who are you anyway?a wannabe moderator?😄👍

Only joking fella I'm a wannabee bongo player  ;D