Grafters Cleaning Services

wfp negative feedback
« on: March 23, 2005, 04:27:24 pm »
Having now done a few weeks using WFP I am somewhat surprised that apart from 1 customer (who would not even give it a chance) I have had no negative feedback, on the contrary  most of my customers are very interested on how it works and are pleased to see I’m off the ladder and the others don’t give a monkeys as long as the windows are cleaned. I really thought that I would have a job convincing my customers that WFP is the future but this has not been the case, infact today I picked up 2 new customers whilst using WFP. For me there is no way I’m going back to ladder work!
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Duke

Re: wfp negative feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 04:56:15 pm »
That's what I found mostly....lost a handfull.....replaced them with a dozen....

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 08:14:28 pm »
Same here lost one in the early days because it made to much mess(water on the walls and ground)another because she said she could do the same job with a hose pipe,
The Only thing that still gives me a problem from time to time is when customer washes car on the same day or just after and the water mist lands on the windows and spots
     ( at one stage I was starting to think it WAS me),
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

Duke

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 09:18:00 pm »
lol...I have one like that...the window in question is over a 'tunnel' to the next house (stupid design) but the neighbour wont move his shiny 4x4 parked under it when I call.....oh well....

marc al

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 09:51:09 pm »
 Had my first call back tonight saying spots on the windows, from wooden frames so was expecting it, pity its about as far away as I go! Apologised and am gonna go back and do them again tommorow and will rinse very, very well.

stephen d

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2005, 07:11:09 pm »
same here, most clients no problem-i did copy the ionic leaflet giving all the advantages of r&w and posted one to each customer on 1st visit

Londoner

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2005, 08:02:17 am »
Its interesting to hear that you get very little adverse reaction because it was always my strong suspicion that the customers wouldnt go for it.

When the idea for using WFPs on domestic customers was first suggested in this forum (and it wasn't that long ago )  my first reaction was to be very dubious.

Thanks guys I am happy to be wrong.

Duke

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 06:22:19 pm »
I guess sometimes, with new ideas (to the General Public that is) you just have to bite the bullet and go for it...they usually come round....thankfully common sense (suprisingly uncommon) wins the day...