kenh

Re: ionic reach and wash trailer
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 08:49:56 pm »
Hello am interested in more info. Cant find it on ebay. Can you email pics to highlight@lineone.net. Regards kenh

crouch_400

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 09:05:58 pm »
Hi -

would you split  and sell the system and trailer on there own ? if so how much for the system ? - if you put on you auction that you have it for sale else where and reserve the right to end early - you can ( as far as i know) .

Cheers

Danny

spartajones

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 09:11:37 pm »
160401263351  this is new item no.

i would possibly split but it would have to be quick deal any offers k.jones103@ntlworld.com

plse bid if interested   ta

crouch_400

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 09:25:38 pm »
when were the filters changed ? and is the resin due for re charge ?
would you be happy with 1 k for the system ?

spartajones

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 09:33:56 pm »
hi prob to much hassle to split now sorry polishing filter and sediment filter changed in 2009 though polishing filter needs changing again..ro filters all properly looked after, flushed etc.

if u bid as already posted trailer could fetch a grand on its own.

crouch_400

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 09:37:08 pm »
hi - im sure it would  , weave not enough space to store it other wise it would have been bid on , its a shame id of popped over as im in northallerton on Monday.

if you change your mind  drop us an email

info@wilkinsonscleaningcontractors.co.uk

Thanks

Danny 

spartajones

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 09:59:51 pm »
thanks danny,

i started of about 10 years ago with no cash what so ever... i owned three t shirts and 2 of them got used to clean edges of windows  :-\ i now have 2 vehicles on road and 3rd a new transporter will be with me on friday next week. i dont really want to sell this kit but im working for a big supermarket who have given me a large pressure washing contract. i am starting to realize that if you want to be a big company u need bloody cash flow, and all my cash certainly flows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and all that the sale of this machine will do is get sunk into a pressure washer.
im sure im not alone but you have to take chances now and again and this machine only gets used twice a month. so if any one wants to bid it up a bit thanks a lot.

crouch_400

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 10:06:17 pm »
I understand - you get to  a point where the works easier to get rolling in but the cash in harder to get in lol .

what size jet wash do you need ?

and couldnt you put it in the trailer with an ibc ? ( thats a good idea ;))

spartajones

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 10:11:10 pm »
lol thats exactly where i am. 2 staff and me. more work that you could shake a stick at. and a cash flow problem.

crouch_400

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2010, 10:17:42 pm »
Well if you  change your mind ill pick it up Monday .

Also if you have mainly commercial have a look at selective factoring( if you dont already) - it ll help cash flow and theyll chase the money for you - works well for us .

Cheers

kenh

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2010, 10:30:08 pm »
Have just got transit connect 900kg payload. Would it be enough to pull this set up fully loaded?
Regards kenh

spartajones

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2010, 12:15:44 pm »
Hi Ken if full to the top payload prob not strong enough, it be ok for a while but clutch might go.