UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

hi mod pole

(1/4) > >>

rb4no:
hi guys, would any of you recommend that a hi mod pole would  ease strain on my joints etc Was thinking that any effort put into the pole would more likely translate to what I want it to do therefore using less overall effort? if so what would you recommend, presently using a phanton 22ft which is an awesome workhorse, but the hi mod version is more than double the regular one and loads more than any of the competition. 

Any thoughts on the xline hex hi mod?

Stoots:
Its heavier than an extreme 22

just get the extreme, gardiner are still the best poles on the market imo.

windowswashed:
22ft pole doesn't make much difference, more noticeable on longer poles to benefit using higher strength carbon poles.

dazmond:

--- Quote from: rb4no on April 08, 2024, 03:56:15 pm ---hi guys, would any of you recommend that a hi mod pole would  ease strain on my joints etc Was thinking that any effort put into the pole would more likely translate to what I want it to do therefore using less overall effort? if so what would you recommend, presently using a phanton 22ft which is an awesome workhorse, but the hi mod version is more than double the regular one and loads more than any of the competition. 

Any thoughts on the xline hex hi mod?

--- End quote ---

A hi mod pole would of course ease any strain on joints but only if you use a light brush like an xtreme or supreme brush with it.if your gonna put a brick on the end your wasting your time.

An xtreme pole and 10" carbon gooseneck with xtreme brush would make a hell of a difference how you feel at the end of the day esp if you also 

1.use an electric reel
2.hot water
3.short working days
4.limit f/s/g jobs
5.rinse brush on the glass for most upper windows
6.eat a good diet
7.strength train 3 times a week

All these little things add up and make window cleaning as easy and enjoyable as possible.😉👍

Smudger:
8. play the drums
9. have beans in the bath
10. wear 3 Gortex jackets in the rain
11. take the dog to bed with you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version